Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15072
- Publisher: aviaworx
- Language: English
aviaServer allows you to use your tablet / phone as a remote CDU and remote Overhead supporting many different mobile devices (Android, iPhone / iPad, Windows tablet / phone).
aviaCDU allows you to connect your favorite mobile device to your Flight Simulator to display and control an aircraft’s FMC.
aviaCDU runs in your device’s browser and connects to aviaServer that runs on your computer that is running Flight Simulator.
This solution doesn't have any limitation as to running FlightSim in windowed or full-screen mode and has a minimal impact on system performance. It also supports multiple devices at the same time, so you can use your tablet in your home cockpit while using your phone to monitor your flight.
This is a single EFB license for one of the following supported aircraft:
- PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II
- QualityWings 787 (as of v1.1.3)
- CRJ professional (as of v18.104.22.168)
- Microsoft Flight Simulation X (with SP2), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V2, V3, V4.2 or V5
- Either PMDG 747-8 QOTS II, QualityWings 787 or CRJ professional
- .NET Runtime 3.5 SP1 and 4.0
- For the standalone aviaOverhead client: A Windows PC connected to the same network as the PC that runs aviaServer
- If you run Prepar3D, make sure FSX-SP2-XPACK SimConnect is installed. You’ll find it in [P3D folder]\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi