Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15076
- Manufact./Publisher: aviaworx
- Language: English
aviaOverhead allows you to display and control PMDG’s 737, 747 and 777 jetliners - you can run a... more
Product information "aviaworx - aviaOverhead - PMDG Bundle"
aviaOverhead allows you to display and control PMDG’s 737, 747 and 777 jetliners - you can run a replica overhead panel in two different ways:
- On a mobile device
- As a separate application on another computer in the network
In both cases you need aviaServer up and running as that established the connection to your Flight Simulator.
Supported aircraft types for FSX & P3D:
- PMDG 737 NGX (SP1c or later) or 737 NGXu
- PMDG 747 Queen of the Skies II, including the 747-8
- PMDG 777
aviaOverhead for the 777 supports both Passenger and Freighter variants and you can choose between the two.
aviaOverhead for the 747 supports the -400, -400 Freighter, -8i and -8 Freighter variants. The correct configuration is loaded automatically based on the loaded aircraft.
Related links to "aviaworx - aviaOverhead - PMDG Bundle"
- Microsoft Flight Simulation X (with SP2), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V2, V3, V4.2 or V5
- PMDG 737 NGX (with SP1c), PMDG 737 NGXu, PMDG 777X, and PMDG 747 QOTS II
- .NET Runtime 3.5 SP1 and 4.0
- For the standalone aviaOverhead client: A Windows PC connected to the same network as the PC that runs aviaServer
- If you run Prepar3D, make sure FSX-SP2-XPACK SimConnect is installed. You’ll find it in [P3D folder]\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi