Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Article number: AS12743
- Publisher: Flight1
- Developer: RealAir
- Language: English
- EAN: 5060094401966
The Lancair Legacy ‘kit build’ aircraft is a superb sports plane and IFR tourer combining light aerobatic capability with luxurious cabin and extensive fully equipped IFR rated panel. This low wing, twin-seater composite aircraft with retractable gear is capable of cruising at 280 knots at 8,000 feet, can climb at 2,000 feet per minute and has a service ceiling of 18,000 feet.
RealAir have surpassed even their own high standards with the level of detail and enhancements included in this aircraft. From their renowned three dimensional fluid gauges to accurate flight dynamics, this simulation exudes quality. Side slipping, spinning, stall buffetting, airframe vibration, even flaps and gear damage is modelled with sound and visual effects. The whole cockpit shudders on startup as the starter fights cylinder compression and needles vibrate in their displays through engine and ground vibration making this aircraft feel truly alive.
The RealAir Legacy models every nuance of flight. The reaction of the airframe and wings to different flying & weather conditions and pilot input has been simulated as close as possible to the real aircraft within the limitations of FSX capabilities. These flying qualities are very important to the realism of the simulation. A high proportion of documented GA aircraft accidents are caused by loss of lift while flying slow at low altitudes, and the Legacy has been designed to react realistically to piloting error giving unprecedented realism and is a further enhancement of RealAir's legendary innovations in flight dynamics.
- Trademark best-of-business flight modeling with improved spins, sideslips, aerobatics and superb handling, as well as extremely stable autopilot control.
- Beautifully designed interiors with smooth lines, crystal clear gauges, subtle reflections and all controls animated.
- Exterior and interior models now integrated for best experience with camera addons and track IR.
- High resolution multi-LOD exterior 3D models with optional frame rate friendly versions for multiplayer sessions.
- Optional RXP GNS WAAS gauge integration (RXP gauges are a separate purchase from Reality XP).
- RXP configurations include: 1 x GNS530, 1 x GNS430 1 x GNS530. If you have the RXP Unlimited pack you can also choose 2 x GNS530, 2 x GNS430 or 1 x GNS530 1 x GNS430, all with crossfill.
- Airframe vibrates in reaction to engine rpm changes, gear and spoiler deployment, runway surfaces, engine startup/shutdown and mishandling.
- Gauge needles that vibrate on the ground in response to engine and ground roll vibrations.
- Nearly 100 Custom sounds, including all cockpit switches, G effects, canopy-open windblast, gear, aileron flutter, doppler fly past etc.
- Flap Failure mode with custom animations and sound effects.
- Grass or concrete touchdown sounds option.
- Full multiplayer support with low latency and efficient coding for multiplayer sessions.
- Yaw and out-of-balance yaw sound effects.
- Carefully implemented start up and shutdown animations and sounds.
- Full IFR capability - or fly by the seat of your pants!
- Custom 3D landing lights, navigation lights and strobe lights.
- Dozens of custom animations including a canopy that realistically repsonds to wind force.
- Control sticks and control surfaces that move in response to trim changes.
- High detail skinned-mesh pilot.
- Spoilers with custom wind sound effects and cockpit buffet effect.
- Aileron flutter when flying above VNE with accompanying custom sounds.
- Fully functioning cockpit when viewed from exterior view, plus the option of a less highly detailed model for multiplayer.
- 3D blurred propeller effect with custom animation that includes simulated cylinder compression of startup and shutdown.
- 2048px "High Definition" VC and exterior textures.
- Five unique liveries all with uniquely coloured virtual cockpits.
Micorosft Flight Simulator X (with SP2 or Acceleration)
Windows 7, Vista or XP
Internet Connection for Online Activation is Required
Processor - 2.8 GHz
Memory - 2 GB RAM
Hard Drive – 500 MB free
Video Card - 256 MB