Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS10824
- Publisher: Carenado
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.00
The single engine Piper Cherokee, just as the Cessna 172, is one of the most common and standard General Aviation aircraft. It has an aluminum body and is used mainly at flight schools and for charter.
This FSX version includes a highly detaild interior and exterior model, full moving and animated rudder and flaps, light effects and als a brilliant interactive virtual cockpit. The ultra realistic performance is based on a detaild documentation and observation of experienced Piper pilots.
- Special FSX-Features (Dynamic shadows, specular mapping. Bloom lights)
- Four different textures with maximum details and realistic textures
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Many animated parts: Doors, ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels
- Full dynamic effects and reflections (shines over the body and panel, nightlights)
- 3D modelled pilot and cockpit area
- Many details as: Pitot pressure chamber, antennas, fuel tank.... etc.
- Custom panel and gauges with realistic lighting (day and night)
- Full checklist and reference text about the Flight Dynamics
- Realistic performance based on Piper's documents and experimented Piper's pilot observations
- Real weight and balance