Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS11529
- Publisher: FS2Crew
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.00
A brand new take on 737NG pilot training has just landed!
- Are you a professional pilot gearing-up for initial or recurrent 737NG training (FAA or JAA), looking for an inexpensive and efficient way to help arrive at your course "prepared"?
- Are you a professional 737 maintenance engineer looking to expand or refresh your knowledge of this aircraft's systems?
- Are you an avid flight simmer who wants to take your understanding of 737NG systems to the highest level?
- Or are you just an aviation enthusiast fascinated by the 737 and its technicalities?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above, then FS2Crew's new "Audio Ground School" for the 737NG series was designed with you in mind.
Four ways our program is different from traditional CBT training:
- Anyone can buy it. A lot of CBT developers only sell to established Flight Training units, not individuals.
- It's extremely well priced when compared with many other professional CBT programs that cost hundreds or thousands of dollars.
- Our program is pure audio (but it's backed by professionally designed cockpit posters as you can see from the screen shots). There are no animations or on-screen text. The reason we did it this way is because listening to audio forces you to take notes and become a mentally active participant in the learning process which assists memory retention. By using audio, it also forces you to focus completely on the material, whereas many other CBT programs can lead you to becoming mentally passive during the learning experience. With our innovative learning system we believe we have found a way to overcome these hurdles.
- The audio in our program was recorded by a real-world 737NG Captain with years of actual line flying experience. He does more than just talk about lights, switches and systems, he also discusses issues relevant to 737NG flight operations that "aren't found in any book", things that only someone with thousands of hours of actual experience operating the aircraft would actually know.
- Over five hours of audio describing in detail 737NG flight deck lights, switches and associated systems at a professional pilot's level.
- Associated 737NG limitations, operations parameters, MEL items, optional equipment and QRH items also discussed.
- 737NG models covered: 600 through 900.
- Highly detailed on-screen 737NG cockpit panel posters.
- Posters can be zoomed in and out and the visible area can be resized for ease of viewing.
- Audio recorded by a current 737NG Captain with thousands of hours of actual line experience on this aircraft type.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, or XP
About the Presenter:
Damien Weekes is currently a Captain on the 737NG. He has 2500 hours on type, and has flown the 700, 800 and BBJ models.