Lukla - Mount Everest Extreme for P3D V4
The Prepar3D V4 add-on Lukla - Mount Everest Extreme is available now as download in the Aerosoft Online Shop.
Lukla is considered as one of the most dangerous airports in the world. The airport, which does not seem to be out of this world, is surrounded by impressive mountain landscapes. Highest concentration is required at takeoff & landing on these runways. This adventurous add-on should just not be missing in your collection!
What to expect:
- 5 highly detailed airports with all buildings and clutter objects like vegetation, people, animals, vehicles and more.
- 7 generic airports with details like tower positions, ground layout and thrilling hand-edited terrain.
- A whopping coverage area of 200x200 kilometres
- Detailed hand-edited mesh terrain
- More than 366 thousand cultivation buildings
- More than 60 million (!) individually placed trees in their respective vegetation areas (e.g. shrubs in the alpine areas, tropical trees in the valley rain forests)
- A hand-edited and geo-referenced combination of satellite imagery with higher resolutions around the core areas, smooth transition to default scenery
- Modelled points of interest like hanging bridges, stupas, etc.
- and many more...