Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14389
- Publisher: Mailsoft
- Developer: FlyLogic
- Language: Deutsch/Français
- Current version: 1.00
The Airport of Buochs was built in the 1940-ies as a military airbase for the Swiss Air Force. Through the years, various aerospace industry companies started to settle around the airport as well. The best know are Pilatus Aircraft, who have had their headquarters at the Airport of Buochs for more than 60 years. Companies like RUAG Aerospace and Aerolite also have a presence at Buochs.
The military Airbase of Buochs (NW) is a “Sleeping Base” for the Swiss Air Force. Should the necessity arise, the whole infrastructure can be made ready and available for military use. The airbase itself is in the maintained and owned by Air Force, though it is run as a civil airport by The Airport Buochs Ltd.
The Airport of Buochs used to be the competence centre for the Mirage III aircraft. All regular maintenance, modifications and repair work were done here. All appliances (engines, mechanics, hydraulics, Avionics, guided missiles, etc.) were maintained, repaired and modified at Buochs as well. By the end of 1999 the last Mirage III planes were retired. There is one of these legendary planes left as an exhibition piece at the Airport of Buochs. This Mirage III comes alive also in our V4 Scenery.
With his latest product, Toni Schönenberger recreates the idyllic airport for Prepare 3D V4. Thanks to optimized integration with Flylogic’s “Switzerland Professional X” the scenery offers a great flying experience, showing off the advantages of the simulator very well. The environment of the airport has been recreated to very high fidelity which allows unlimited virtual flying fun.
Welcome to the Airport of Buochs, the picturesque airport within its scenery environment. The new product by Flylogic Software offers you now the possibility to land at this airport with a challenging approach in your own flight simulator. With wish you many exciting flights with this product!
Update feature P3D V4:
- All 3D models of the airport buildings are converted to P3D V4, the roofs have received more details in part
- The main buildings at the airport now have reflective windows
- All headlamps and lanterns have been fitted with dynamic lighting and now illuminate buildings, floors, planes, vehicles, etc.
- Winter textures have been adapted and expanded
- The Season File Switcher or SODE is no longer required, the seasonal change of textures is now only through the possibilities of the Prepar3d SDK
- Summary and optimization of BGLs for better execution speed
Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4-V4.2
Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 (64bit)
Processor: Quad core with 3.5 GHz
Memory: 16 GB of DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
Download-Size: 466 MB
Owners of the scenery "Airport Buochs X" for FSX have the possibility to use our cost saving upgrade service:
- Airport Buochs X (Box or Download) = > Airport Buochs professional V4 (Download):
9,00 € incl. 19% VAT (7,56 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please enter your serial key of the FSX version in the voucher field at the checkout.