Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14975
- Publisher: France VFR
- Language: English/Francais
- Current version: 1.00
LFRN - Rennes Bretagne for P3D models the Rennes Bretagne Airport (Dpt35) in extreme detail, including high-definition building and ground textures as well as corresponding night textures. The scenery can be used stand-alone or in addition to Bretagne VFR Vol. 2 and is also compatible with TRUElandscape.
The Regional Airports product range provides the most popular french airports platforms. Each airport can be used as a standalone product but is also designed and optimized to run with all other France VFR® products, especially with our famous Regional VFR product range.
- Ground textures of about 0.25 to 0.5 meter / pixel resolution from aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition (summer only) including night textures
- Autogen buildings and vegetation for each platform including night textures
- 2 versions included : standalone version (also suitable for TRUElandscape) and Regional VFR compatible version
- Flatten/slope platform correction for each airport
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area
- Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases
- SIA VAC - IAC - ARRDEP charts provided
For any question about this product please login to our technical support forum: http://www.vfrnetwork.com/forums/