Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Price incl. 18% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14141
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: IPACS
- Language: English
- EAN: 4015918141413
- Current version: 1.00
Aerofly FS 2 – The next generation Flight Simulator!
Experience virtual aviation in an unprecedented quality. The Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator offers excellent scenery graphics and extremely realistic flight physics. The support of VR-glasses and TrackIR allows a deep dive into the world of flying and elevates the Aerofly FS 2 up to a new stage of realism.
Take a seat in the Airbus A320 or the Boeing 747 and fly over the famous Golden Gate Bridge and land at the San Francisco International Airport – a variety of airplanes and more than 200 airports on the west coast of the USA are already included. During the flight ILS, VOR and NCB-navigation aids are available. Furthermore, a realistic lighting system with precise runway lighting and PAPI lights will guide your landing. And no matter whether you wish to fly in the bright sunshine or through thick clouds, weather conditions and the day time can be individually adjusted.
At first you can participate in an interactive flight school which teaches beginners as well as experienced players in 21 missions in the main features of flying.
Furthermore Aerofly FS 2 is open for Add-ons and offers an SDK helping to create custom content.
Here you can visit Aerosoft's official Aerofly FS 2 website, there you can find free downloads for the simulator.
- A large variety of airplanes:
- F-18, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58
- ASG 29 Segler, Pitts S-2B Doppeldecker
- Airbus A320
- B737-500, B747-400
- King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339
- Corsair F4U, Extra 330
- Swift S1 Segler, P-38 Lightning
- Sopwith Camel
- More than 200 airports with precise runway lights, PAPI lights, illuminated buildings, terminals and passenger bridges
- Adjustable weather conditions (wind, clouds, visibility, thermals and turbulence) and time of the day
- Navigation features such as route planning, Instrument Landing System (ILS), Omni Directional Radio Range (VOR) and Non-directional radio beacon (NDB)
- Interactive flight school
- Highly detailed and interactive 3D cockpits
- Adjustable cockpit lighting at night time
- Realistic flight physics
- World wide elevation and aerial images
- Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy VFR navigation
- Recording and replay system
- Different view modes
- Support for multiple joysticks, throttle units, rudder pedals and more
- TrackIR support
- Full Oculus Rift VR support
- HTC Vive VR support
- Support for Saitek Multi Panel, Radio Panel, Switch Panel and Saitek TPM
Conclusion by avsim.com:
„Let me go on record as saying since I downloaded Aerofly FS 2 from the Steam store, I have not had a single PC crash, blue screen, VAS problem, controller failure, nothing. On the positive side, this thing is blazingly fast, smoother by far than anything I have ever seen. Initial configuration and startup was super simple and easy, and I have only scratched the surface of many of the features.”
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
Processor: Dual-Core, 2,4 GHz (Quad-Core, 3,0 GHz empfohlen)
Memory: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, OpenGL 4.0 (2 GB VRAM, OpenGL 4.5 recommended)
Free hard disk space: 55 GB
Input devices: Joystick or gamepad
Internet connection is required!