Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14217
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Jo Erlend Sund, Simen Nygaard
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.00
Svolvær Airport Helle (SVJ, ENSH) is a small regional airport located in the Lofoten area in northern Norway. Its scenic location surrounded by both fjords and towering mountains makes this airport a beautiful destination, but due to its harsh winter it will also challenge your skills as a pilot.
The scenery features a highly detailed recreation of Svolvær airport (and it s surroundings including sloped runway and custom terrain model of the airport.
- Realistic recreation of Svolvær Airport Helle (ENSH)
- Fully compatible with XPlane 11 and X-Plane 10
- Includes all airport buildings in high detail
- Highly realistic night time effects
- Terminal interior included
- Highly detailed ground textures
- Accurate runway slope
- Photo real ground textures covering the surrounding area and the town of Svolvær
- Custom windsock and flag animations
- Custom Aircraft marshaller (Autogate plug-in required)
- Seasonal Textures included (seasons plug-in required)
- Custom PLASI, Approach and runway light system
- Custom Aurora Borealis effect
Conclusion by Flightsim.com:
"The detailing of the weathered runway really added to the atmosphere and was something I really liked. This detailing goes as far as having new and worn asphalt next to each other, which looks really neat! [..] A nice touch was the moving Wideroe flags in the wind, which made me feel welcomed as I pulled up to the stand with the assistance of the marshaller."