Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13434
- Publisher: XPlane.org
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.9.2
SSG 747-8 Intercontinental Advanced - Making the Boeing 747 as enjoyable as possible. The Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental is a state-of-the-art, high-capacity 747 with new engines, new wings and a dramatically enhanced passenger experience. The fourth generation of Boeing 747, the 747-8i is the largest version and the largest commercial aircraft built in the United States. It is also the longest passenger aircraft in the world.
- Officially licensed by the Boeing Corporation
- Completely rebuilt from scratch, building on SSG's experience with its popular freeware 747-8 releases
- Accurate 3D external model based on 2D and 3D drawings supplied by Boeing, complete with animations and hi-res textures
- Accurate 3D Internal model based on 2D and 3D drawings. (Freighter version only)
- Aircraft meets most of the real aircraft's performance data for consumption, AOA, speeds, flight dynamics, etc. in consultation with real world 747 pilots
- Manufacturer’s performance data embedded as tables in the FMC
- Realistic 3D cockpit with high resolution, in all render settings
- Realistic displays (PFD, ND, EICAS, and MFD with system synoptics)
- Many systems are implemented with realistic logic, such as electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, engine fire extinguishing, fuel (with dumping capability), wing and engine anti-ice, communications, and TCAS
- Electronic checklist system that can automatically detect certain aircraft configuration changes
- Complete autopilot functioning in modes similar to the real aircraft's
- External lights and strobes operate realistically
- Display management similar to that in the real aircraft (information can be switched between displays)
- First Officer's ND display is independent from the Captain’s, and with a PopUp option
- EICAS messages based on the real aircraft's with lists for multiple pages and recall capability
- Autobrakes with anti-skid system that works in all conditions and includes a realistic rejected takeoff mode
- Realistic wing flex and other animations
- Window rain effects and animated wipers (viewable from the cockpit)
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) with payload management, fueling and pushback menus
- Ground vehicles include a tow truck, fuel truck, and GPU
- 3D sounds with Dream Engine plugin
- TSS (Turbine Sound Studio) real recorded sounds
Custom built-in FMC and Navigation:
- FMC made by FJCC especially for the 747-8i with more than 100 interactions with the flight model, including SIDs, STARs, transitions, approaches, flare and rollout modes
- FMC is compatible with AeroSoft's NavDataPro and Navigraph navigation databases
- Option to use either a 2D pop-up (resizable) FMC or one within the 3D cockpit
- Custom radio communication and audio consoles with digital keypad optimized for on-line virtual ATC operations
- FMC performance information based on real aircraft data, including calculated V-speeds
- FMC includes capability for autotuning navaid frequencies
- Vertical Situation Display (VSD) on the ND (a first for X-Plane)
- Airport diagrams displayed on the ND (a first for X-Plane)
- Compatible with the AirFMC app to permit the use of an iPad as an external FMC
- Comprehensive Flight Crew Operation Manual (FCOM) and a Quick Start Guide
Windows 7 / 8 / 10, MAC OS 10.7+ or Linux (64 bit)
2 GB VRAM (4 GB+ recommended)
Download-Size: 350 MB
An active internet connection is required
- Fixed APU GEN switch engagement for electrical system
- Tuned performance for all engines
- Tuned flight dynamics
- Added map range commands
- Added APU heat blur with particle effects
Version 1.9.1 (XPlane 11):
- Fixes low FPS problem in some Windows machines.
- Fixes speed setting lower when autothrottle is in use.
- Fixes DME waypoint bug when loading flight plans.
- Improves autoland behavior, especially on rollout.
- Small fix in the speed limit with flaps on the PFD.
- New strobe and beacon lights, now with ground reflections.
- Default ground vehicle configuration fixes.
- Better cockpit night lighting.
- Small fix on MCP SPD dial.
- Tuned fuel consumption and flight model performance, especially the engines so that it is very close to that of the real aircraft based on performnance tables.
- Autobrakes logic fixed.
- TOGA disconnection logic improved.
- New navigation data installer (for Windows and Mac only) to facilitate first time installation in proper folders.
- Fixed small bugs when loading X-Plane .fms flight plans.
- Fixed bug that allowed autopilot to be engaged on the ground.
- Fixed a bug when loading fuel when it is selected as pounds.
- Fixed a problem when selecting STARSs in very big Airports.
- Fine tuned autoland to handle tailwind conditions
- Fixed a bug that resulted in FMS not respecting altitude restrictions during descent
- Floating window position and size is now saved when they are closed
- Added additional default liveries to Intercontinental version
- Adjusted smoothness of the autopilot during turns using LNAV
- Adjusted autopilot parameters to address problem of oscillations with glideslope engaged
- Improved frame rates
- Fixed issue when entering certain airports such as KORD caused errors
- Fixed issue of “ghost” runway appearing in SID or STARs
- Improved “direct to” function in the FMC LEGS PAGE.
- Improved FMC handling of waypoints speed and altitude restrictions
- Now a TOGA at 50 feet above the ground should result in entering LNAV for the missed approach
- Improved takeoff abort behavior
- Improved fuel prediction versus real fuel consumption
- New SASL 2.5 plugin
- The package is hybrid XP10/11 - the files don't need to be replaced anymore.
- Added a full custom autothrottle sytem
- Fixed throttle reverse animation behaviour
- Climb speed now depending of CI and weight, min speed 320 max speed 340. Now you can set CI=40 and perform a proper flight envelop.
- The same for descending Speed
- CrossOver altitude now computed properly
- Terrain Map improved with better algorithm.
- Climb attitude behaviour below and above 10000 feet fixed and improved
- Fixed and improved flight dynamics.
- Fixed FMOD log messages.
- Improved external paints and normal files/pbr
- Fixed Cargo Doors opening time
- Added many XP11 visual effects, and PBR normals
- Fixed FMS not loading in XP 11
- Fixed APU electrical issue
- Added Navigational data package to XP10 and XP11 separated