Price incl. 19% VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Price incl. 19% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14254
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: JRollon, Philipp Ringler
- Language: Deutsch/English
- EAN: 4015918142540
- Current version: 1.7.2
The CRJ-200 is one of the most popular regional jets well over 1000 machines of this type have been built to date. This recreation of the short-haul aircraft for XPlane 11 offers realistic flight physics and various simulated systems, with electronics, hydraulics, and fuel systems among them.
Thanks to numerous visual effects, rain, ice, and condensation are displayed in a believable fashion. The exterior model of the aircraft features wingflex effects that look especially spectacular in turbulences as well as HD textures with liveries of 11 real-world airlines.
Going inside you can find a cabin model and the interactive 3D cockpit with custom programmed gauges and an FMS with Navigraph support.
Sounds by Turbine Sound Studios, the renowned supplier of flight sim sounds, add the final touch of realism to the CRJ-200.
- Custom programmed gauges integrated into the 3D cockpit, fully operational in both 3D mode and as 2D pop-ups
- FMS updateable by Navigraph
- Simulated electronics, hydraulics, fuel, and air con systems
- Interactive 3D cockpit, exterior model and cabin interior
- Simulated ice, rain, and condensation effects
- Wingflex effects based on actual wing load
- Immersive lighting effects
- Sounds from Turbine Sound Studios
- HD textures with 11 liveries included:
- Air Dolomiti, Air Nostrum, Air Volga, Belavia, Bombardier House Livery, Air France Brit Air, British Airways, Delta Connection, Jazz Air Canada, Lufthansa, United Express
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit), Linux (64bit) or MacOS 10.10+
CPU: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz (Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz)
Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM or more recommended)
Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Free disk space: 700 MB