Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Not in conjunction with other discounts.*1
- Article number: AS14625
- Publisher: Milviz
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.09_190201
Immensely popular, this well-known twin has graced the skies for over 60 years. Milviz' T310R brings all of the style and class you would hope to find in a turbo-charged light twin.
They have focused all of their energy and talent into breathing life into a genuine classic. From careful, highly detailed modeling both inside and out, smooth custom gauge animations, finely crafted textures and high fidelity sounds recorded from a real aircraft, they have ensured that the twin is as close as possible to real life.
Designed for XPlane 11:
- Optimized for XPlane 11 engine and handling behavior
- Inclusion of PBR materials and textures
- Advanced FMOD sounds inside and out
High Quality Textures & Modeling:
- Physical Based Rendering (PBR) materials and textures for superb real-time reflections and shine
- Exterior and interior rendered with exacting detail and precision
- High resolution, beautiful textures with realistic weathering effects
- Smoothly animated parts inside and out
Realistic Simulation of the T310R:
- Behaviour designed to closely simulate the real world
- Authentic turbo performance and handling
- Realistic fuel load and tank capacities
- Realistic weight & balance
Advanced Autopilot System:
- Autopilot mimics real world behaviour, requiring hands-on operation
- Simulation of VOR station 'Cone of Confusion' when approaching VOR station, requiring monitoring and switching from NAV to HDG to maintain proper course
- Authentic servo behavior reflecting realistic speed and accuracy
GPS Configuration Options:
- FPS friendly X-Plane GNS 530 & GNS 430 included by default
- Includes support for RealityXP’s GTN 750* & 650* integrated into the 3D cockpit (*RealityXP products not included; may not be available for all operating systems)
Custom Aircraft Panel:
- In-game menu panel allows for display of ground elements, switching liveries and changing the GPS displays
Rain & Ice effects:
Included is an implementation of Saso Kiselkov's rain & ice effects.
Please note that although the plane is VR compatible, the rain effects are currently not. Our T310R will be updated as and when the plugin is.
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit), Mac OS X 10.10 or newer or Linux
Processor: Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 CPU with 2 or more cores, or AMD equivalent (Recommended: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 GHz or faster)
Memory: 8 GB RAM (Recommended: 16-24 GB RAM or more)
Graphics: DirectX 11-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 1 GB VRAM (Recommended: DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 4 GB VRAM, GeForce GTX 1070 or better or similar from AMD)
Hard Drive Space: 1.5 GB or greater free hard drive space
An internet connection is required for product activation!
Gaming Controller: Joystick, yoke, or other gaming controller (a means of controlling the aircraft rudder, either with twist joystick function or dedicated pedals, is additionally recommended).