Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14269
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Stairport Sceneries, Maps2XPlane
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.03
Svalbard is a highly realistic recreation of the Svalbard islands for XPlane 11.
The Norwegian archipelago in the Arctic Ocean is situated about midway between continental Norway and the North Pole. The islands range from 74° to 81° northern latitude, north of the Polar Circle. This area isn‘t covered by the XPlane default scenery.
So the scenery package Svalbard not only fills this gap in the XPlane landcape but also includes all airports and heliports of this region: Svalbard lufthavn, Longyear (ENSB), Svea (ENSA), Ny Alesund (ENAS), Barentsburg (ENBA) and Pyramiden (ENPY).
- Highly realistic recreation of the complete islands group of Svalbard with an area of about 61000km².
- High resolution mesh with detailed coast lines and shapes of glaciers
- Customized local terrain details where reasonable, a.e. in the surrounding of the airports
- High detail models of all airport buildings and installations with customized objects
- Photo realistic generic ground textures
- Winter season included
- Realistic night time effects
- Compatible with World Traffic 3
- Customized paintings of local airlines for several XPlane aircraft
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"The X-Plane 11 Svalbard package from Aerosoft is a nice piece of work, particularly if you are looking for remote locations to fly to and from. [..] I really enjoyed my time up near the arctic circle and the scenery really is beautiful with and without snow, so I would give Svalbard some serious thought if you are looking for a new adventure. Who knows, you may see Santa Claus and his elves if you are lucky..."
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 Bit), Linux or MacOS 10.10
CPU: Dual Core i3, i5, i7 with at least 3 GHz or higher
RAM: at least 8 GB RAM
Video card: DirectX 11 with at least 512 MB VRAM
Download-Size: 2 GB