Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15085
- Publisher: rkApps
- Language: English
- Current version: 2.1.3
Thousands of happy users can’t be wrong, XPRealistic V2 brings a whole new world of immersion into X-Plane. With a growing list of 40 realistic camera and sound effects, you will experience X-Plane like never before. XPRealistic V2 bring realistic effects for GA, Jets, Turboprops, Gliders, Helicopters, Seaplanes and more. What are you waiting for? Fasten your seatbelts and join the ride.
- Stand-alone plugin, written in C++
- Vulkan ready
- FPS friendly, zero to none impact
- Growing list of 40 effects
- Over 120 sound effects
- Profile cloud
- Multi-monitor support
- VR support - beta (stable ASW is required)
- Top of the art user interface
- Compatible with:
- ASXP (From XP B7467 beta and up)
- Most of aircraft add-ons
- Flaps lever - Adding a more realistic sound to the flaps lever.
- Turbulence shakings - Feel and hear the shaking caused by turbulence hitting the aircraft.
- Wheel well - Unless you'll hit the brakes after takeoff, nose wheel spinning sound will fill the cockpit.
- Flaps drag - Feel the drag caused by the extended flaps.
- Flaps stress - When overspeeding Vfe, maximum flaps extended speed, aircraft vibrations may appear, and airframe may be damaged.
- Overspeed - When overspeeding Vne, never exceed speed, aircraft vibrations may appear and airframe may be damaged.
- Reverse thrust - Feel the power of your engines during reverse thrust.
- Blade slapping - Feel the helicopter blades cutting through the air. Depending on your flight characteristics, a blade slapping effect may occur.
- Ground roll - Add realistic taxi and runway rolling sounds to add to your real experience.
- Grass strip - Takeoffs and landings on grass strips might get bumpy, hear the airframe shaking.
- Brakes - On some aircraft, when brakes are applied, a slight squeaking sound may occur.
- Ground effect - During the ground effect, the aircraft engine noise is reflected back by the runway surface.
- Floats splash - When taking off or landing with floats, feel the splash of the water as you build up speed
- Water ambiance - Did you land in the harbor? Great! Open the door and enjoy the relaxing sound of the ocean.
- Windshield rain - Adds the realistic sound of raindrops hitting the windshield.
- Airframe wind - When applying abrupt control movements, the airframe airflow changes and you can hear it.
- Windshield wind - The faster you go, the more wind you'll hear hitting your windshield.
- Wind ambiance - Adds wind when the aircraft is at the airport on a windy day. Open a door or get out of the aircraft to hear it!
- Cockpit ambiance - Random sounds coming from someone sitting in the cockpit.
- Airport ambience - Add realistic airport sounds, to bring life into the airport. Turn off the engine and open the door to hear airport ambiance better.
- G forces - Adding movements to the pilot's body caused by constantly changing G forces.
- Ground shakings - Adding movements to the pilot's body caused by constantly changing ground forces.
- Touchdown main - Feel how good your landing is! Adds the sound and movements of your touchdown moment.
- Touchdown front - Your front gear may touch the ground after your main gear to feel a bouncing.
- Engine vibration - Feel the power of the engine when accelerating and when RPM is steady.
- Engine startup - During engine start-up, torque may cause airframe vibrations and sounds.
- Natural movements - Even when we sit still, our body is moving slightly, this effect will bring these tiny body movements into your cockpit.
- Surface turbulence - This effect costs 1-2 fps! Depending on temperature, altitude, and wind, you might feel ground surface turbulence when flying in low level altitudes.
- CAT - Clear Air Turbulence (CAT) is defined as sudden severe turbulence occurring in cloudless regions that causes violent buffeting of aircraft.
- VR (Beta) - Flying in VR is awesome right? Yet, the cockpit is way too static and that reduces the realism. Using this effect you'll experience cockpit vibrations and shakings.
- Over G - G-force is pulling the ribs down, which empties the air from the lungs. Hear the pilot breathing heavily and feel the stress on the body.
- Head anticipation - Adds orientation change head compensation, bring the head of the pilot to life.
- Speed brake drag - Airframe vibrations and drag noises coming from the extended speed brakes.
- Sneezing - Once in a while you'll sneeze, let's hope it won't happen during a landing flare.
- Gear drag - Airframe vibrations and drag noises coming from the extended gear.
- Speed brake auto-deploy - The speed brake lever may be auto deployed in some aircraft, this effect.
- Stall buffet - Once an aircraft stalls, you'll experience airframe vibrations and rumbling.
- Stick shaker - A stick shaker is a mechanical device to rapidly and noisily vibrate the control yoke when the aircraft stalls.
Windows or macOS X (Linux support will be added at a later point)
VR stable ASW is required
Version 2.1.3 (July 21st, 2020):
- New: CAT effect re-written to provide a more realistic feeling
- New: Surface turbulence to not apply sudden turbulence on approaches
- New: Head anticipation pitch slider - finally to work properly
- New: Head anticipation pitch to follow horizon on nose down
- New: G-forces effect acceleration slider split into two, Z and Tilt, for better control
- New: Engine vibration acceleration is less violent
- Fix: During turbulence g exceeds aircraft limits causing structural damage
- Fix: Control panel not showing up for some users
- Fix: Sudden vertical camera drop prior to touchdown with X-Camera
- Fix: On sim pause, camera reset itself to center
- Fix: After reset / link profile sound not working
- Fix: When head anticipation delay slider set to zero, wrong anticipation takes place
- Fix: View tilts backward & forward when switching from external to internal view
- Fix: Profile cloud not working for aircraft with white space in aircraft model name