Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13060
- Publisher: Astragon
- Language: Deutsch / English / Italiano/ Français / Türkçe / Português
- Current version: 1.00
House fires, traffic accidents and large-scale emergencies: Experience the day-to-day life of the fire department in "Firefighters 2014 - The Simulation Game"!
Finally, what firefighter simulation fans have been waiting on for a long time – play and immerse yourself in the daily operations of a fire department: traffic accidents on the highway, fires in the city and in the countryside, subway derailments and much more.
Your squad members head out with you on your daily operations, putting out fires and helping you in dangerous situations. The new inventory system offers better control with easier handling.
A dynamic backdrop with streets and squares filled with people and traffic. Cars swerve out of the way when you’re out on emergency operations and guarantee a quick arrival at the scene, no matter if it’s the fire truck, the turntable ladder vehicle or the ambulance. Don the uniform and face the danger!
- The long-awaited arrival for fans of firefighter simulations: Experience the day-to-day life of the fire department
- Exciting missions: house fire, traffic accident, subway derailment, flooded basement, barn fire and much more
- Your squad goes on operations with you, putting out fires and helping the injured
- Put out fires, cut people out of car wrecks, shore up houses, pump out basements, use hydrants, rescue the injured
- City, industrial area, beltway, rural area with village and forest landscape
- Drive fire trucks, turntable ladder vehicles, ambulances, swap-body trucks and the auxiliary fire tender
The game requires a one-time activation via Steam. This requires an Internet connection.
Quad-Core® or comparable 3 GHz processor
4 GB RAM
DirectX 10 compatible 512 MB 3D graphics card with Pixel Shader 3.0
REQUIRES INTERNET CONNECTION AND FREE STEAM ACCOUNT TO ACTIVATE!
NOTICE: Product offered subject to your acceptance of the Steam Subscriber Agreement ("SSA"). You must activate this product via the Internet by registering for a Steam account and accepting the SSA. Please see http://www.steampowered.com/agreement to view the SSA prior to purchase. If you do not agree with the provisions of the SSA, you should return this game unopened to your retailer in accordance with their return policy.
PDF-Manual (English):>> View here <<