Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
This product will be released on 18 March 2021
- Article number: AS14705
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: crenetic
- Language: English
- EAN: 4015918147057
In development! Emergency Call 112 – The Fire Fighting Simulation 2 is the consequent further development of the successful first part, which lets every Firefighter Fan experience the way a professional fire brigade works.
The second part was also developed in cooperation with the Mülheim fire department and the support of our active 112 Emergency Community. We would like to thank you for your support and want to continue to include your feedback in the future.
The now completely newly created game world ensures more realism and atmosphere while fulfilling the diverse tasks that await you. Whether with small emergency vehicles or with an entire fire truck to fight roof truss fires, you are always in control of the action.
For this purpose, the control system was expanded to include a tactical mode in addition to the ability to change the task force at any time. You can switch to an overview and organize the location, post-alarms and give commands to the AI-controlled colleagues.
The emergency vehicles have been completely revised and many functions have been added. New vehicles are added to reflect the current fleet of the Mülheim an der Ruhr fire department.
Start your 24-hour shift individually or with other fire service enthusiasts in multiplayer mode and experience the fire service profession in all its exciting facets.
- Open game world without loading times for a smooth gaming experience
- Working in a team with AI-controlled emergency services
- Possibility to take on the role of another emergency worker at any time
- Multiplayer with hot-join function and optional dedicated servers
- Control over the operational process through tactical overview
- Challenging fire truck operations with special traffic rights
- Diverse missions from the areas of save-extinguish-rescue-protect
- Simulation of 24-hour operations with line up and vehicle takeover
- Radio traffic during the mission and on site
- Replica of guard 1 of the Mülheim an der Ruhr fire department
- Modding support such as vehicle paintwork and much more
Mobile emergency vehicles:
- Command car (KdoW)
- Command vehicle (ELW)
- Laddertruck (DLK)
- Extinguishing group vehicle (LF24)
- Tank fire engine (TLF)
- Small emergency vehicle (KEF)
- Ambulance (RTW)
- Container fires
- Small scale fires
- Car and truck fires
- Apartment fires
- Roof truss fires
- Traffic accidents
- Emergency doorways
- Pump usage
- Pruning saw usage
- Animal rescue
- Oil traces
- Roadway cleaning
Operation system: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T 2.5GHz or AMD FX-4100 3.6 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GPU with 4 GB VRAM, e.g. Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 or similar (Onboard chips are not officially supported)
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 20 GB available space
Internet connection and Steam user account required.
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.