Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS16017
- Manufact./Publisher: Rksoftware
- Current version: 3.0.3
What can you do with FStarter? Teleporting will let you explore and move around in the... more
Product information "Rksoftware - FStarter for MSFS"
What can you do with FStarter?
- Teleporting will let you explore and move around in the wonderful MSFS world in a fast and easy way
- Select and start a flight from any of MSFS's 400+ 3D Cities, 150K+ non-3D Cities, MSFS's 1000+ POIs / Landmarks or own defined POIs / Landmarks, at selected altitude, heading and speed
- Start your flight, in the air or from the ground
- Add POIs / Landmarks of locations selected from maps
- Add POIs / Landmarks at the location of an active MSFS flight situations
- POIs can be defined at:
- Your house, your school, your cabin, etc.
- At any airport runway ready for takeoff or at an airport Gate/Ramp
- In an Airport Traffic Pattern situation, like Final, Downwind, Base, Entry with altitude, distance(km or miles) and speed settings to any airport
- Any type of flight situation, Takeoff, Climb, Cruise, Approach, Landing
- Start an active flight from a new location selected in a map or at a POI
- Set altitude, heading, speed and time to alter the flight situation
- Train approaches and landings to any airport and runway
- Start you flight from a field, shoreline, top of your house, start anywhere from a MAP location
- Save flight and start flights with complete MSFS data
- Adjust Time in real time
How to install and run FStarter?
- Run FStarter Setup.exe and install it to a FStarter directory
Related links to "Rksoftware - FStarter for MSFS"
- Fixed bugs for user with regional settings that use comma as decimal delimiter
- Fixed bug in Airport map
- Fixed crash for some users when opening OSM map
- Added MSFS airports to OSM map
- Fixed: some bugs preventing full usage of FStarter
- Added: new map features for more easy teleporting