Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS51110
- Manufact./Publisher: Dovetail Games
- Language: Multilingual
- Current version: STEAM
Climb aboard for challenging switching, maintenance-of-way, and train rescue operations with the Train Sim World Caltrain Electro-Motive MP15DC diesel locomotive for the Peninsula Corridor: San Francisco – San Jose route!
To handle a variety of special duties, commuter railroad Caltrain rosters a pair of versatile EMD MP15DC locomotives which originally served the Southern Pacific.
The MP15DC is a multi-purpose locomotive build in the traditional “end cab” design of diesel switchers but equipped with trucks capable of mainline service. Constructed by Electro-Motive (EMD) from 1974 through 1980, the MP15DC is a four-axle (B-B), 1,500-horsepower (1119 kW) locomotive powered by an EMD 12-cylinder 645-series engine and employing a D.C. generator. A total of 351 MP15s were constructed.
Dressed in Caltrain’s colorful livery, the TSW MP15DC is a superb re-creation of the distinctive locomotive and features exacting details, fully interactive and realistic controls, and true-to-life performance. And you’ll have the opportunity to put the Caltrain MP15DC through its paces in a variety of authentic duties ranging from switching and train make-up duties at the railroad’s San Jose shop facilities to handling heavy-tonnage work trains on the main line to coming to the rescue of failed commuter trains!
Please note: Peninsula Corridor: San Francisco - San Jose Route Add-On is required, as a separate purchase, in order to utilise the content featured in this add-on.
- MP15DC Diesel Switcher in Caltrain livery
- Accurate, true-to-life performance and handling
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real locomotives
- Includes three engaging scenarios and an interactive training module for Peninsula Corridor
- Includes an additional layer for Timetable Mode on Peninsula Corridor, adding 15 new timetabled services to the route
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology
- Train Sim World® 2 (latest version)
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1) / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz or more
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 270 with 2 GB VRAM or more
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.