The contemporary version of YBBN, Brisbane Airport captures the atmosphere and feeling of this busy international airport in the heart of Queensland, Australia.
Serving as the primary international airport in Queensland, over 30 airlines fly to 80 destinations from Brisbane to Australia domestic airports, Asia, and the Americas. By far the largest airline at Brisbane Airport is Qantas with a staggering 700 scheduled flights a week.
Orbx in-house X-Plane experts, Mariano and Sante, have developed this airport to the latest specs and techniques, including Physically Based Rendering (PBR), which complements our realistic models with highly detailed textures. Custom SAM jetways, including T-style jetways, and VDGS integration ensure an immersive and accurate experience from gate to gate.
We have included the new parallel runway (01L/19R) that opened in July 2020, and an accurate layout of all taxiways and airport buildings
Armed with local knowledge and a combined 30 years of development experience, this is our most detailed Australian airport yet for X-Plane 11, giving you more exciting possibilities in our home country.
- Over 60 km² of Scenery Coverage
- Hand Crafted Custom Mesh
- 15 cm Orthophoto Coverage
- High-quality PBR Textures
- Accurate Custom Ground Poly
- Current Airport Layout for 2022
- Hundreds of Hand-Placed Buildings, Lights, and Autogen
- Animated Vehicle Traffic
- Animated Radar Systems
- Custom Dynamic Night Lighting
- X-Plane 12
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit), Linux Ubuntu LTS or macOS (Mojave+)
- Processor: Dual-Core CPU with 3 GHz
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 4 GB, DirectX 11