Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS51008
- Publisher: Dovetail Games
- Language: Multilingual
- Current version: STEAM
Towering moors, challenging grades and tight curves are yours to conquer in Train Sim World: Northern Trans-Pennine, bringing a bygone era of British Rail roaring back to life. Operate your trains over an aging rail network with out-of-date infrastructure and no modern safety systems to assist you. Reproduced in exquisite detail, every station, signal and milepost feel so real you could almost reach back in time and touch them.
You’ve been invited to work for Deutsche Bahn as a driver on one of Germany’s distinctive S-Bahn railways. Navigating the busy S-Bahn will require you to master the layout of the route and the functions and systems of your train as well as Deutsche Bahn’s unique signalling system. With thousands of passengers to transport on-time, your skill, focus and endurance will be tested to the limit!
FEEL THE DETAIL
Take control of three icons of British motive power, the BR Class 45 express passenger locomotive, the BR Class 47 mixed traffic locomotive and the BR Class 101 Diesel Multiple Unit. Featuring authentic Diesel-Electric and Diesel-Mechanical simulations underpinned with expert technical knowledge and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately reproduced to make them feel just like the real thing.
Train Sim World®: Northern Trans-Pennine caters for players of all ability levels with accessible tutorials for beginners and advanced procedures for experts. Whether you're looking to get started driving trains or refreshing your expert knowledge, Train Sim World has it covered. Feel the detail as you step into the cab, take control then live out your dreams exploring the highly detailed and immersive environment in Northern Trans-Pennine!
DRIVE, RIDE AND EXPLORE
Choose how you want to play in Train Sim World: Northern Trans-Pennine. Take control and master powerful locomotives, running-to-time or carrying out important tasks or riding along as a passenger and watching the world go by. Why not watch all the action unfold and capture amazing screenshots or go exploring to hunt down all the hidden collectables? Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see and experience in Train Sim World: Northern Trans-Pennine.
- 43-mile route of the Northern Trans-Pennine route from Manchester to Leeds via Huddersfield
- BR Class 45/1 in BR Corporate Blue Livery
- BR Class 47/4 in BR Corporate Blue Livery
- BR Class 101 in BR Corporate Blue & Grey Livery
- British Railways Mk2a Coaches in BR Corporate Blue & Grey Livery
- British Railways Mk1 BG (Full Brake) in BR Corporate Blue & Grey Livery
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling for both locomotives and multiple unit
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real locomotives
- Five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
- 100 Collectibles for you to find including Route Maps, Newspaper Bundles, Catering Posters and Overgrown Trees.
- Accessible tutorials for the BR Classes 45/1, 47/4 and 101 to get you started quickly
- Extensive 24-Hour Service Mode Timetable
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology
Train Sim World®
OS: Windows 7 (SP1) / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 270 with 2 GB VRAM or more
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
Internet connection and free STEAM-ACCOUNT for the activation required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.