Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14545
- Publisher: Just Trains
- Language: English/Deutsch
- Current version: 1.00
This fully featured German narrow gauge steam locomotive comes in several versions, including a snow plough, and gives you the option of advanced or simplified driving controls. A good selection of detailed rolling stock and three scenarios for the Pressnitztalbahn V2 route are also included.
Built between 1892-1921, delivering a power of 154 kW, weighing 26 t and with a top speed of 30 km/h, the Saxon IV-K is the epitome of German narrow gauge steam locomotives. A total of 93 units were built, making it one of the most common narrow gauge locomotives in Germany. From 1962 onwards many of the remaining locomotives were fundamentally reconstructed; these are the 'Reko' locomotives.
Designed for Train Simulator, this locomotive has many advanced features to ensure you are able to enjoy an authentic drive but there is also a simplified version for those who just want to jump in and drive!
- Advanced and simplified locomotives
- Clean and dirty versions
- Snow plough version
- Reichsbahn and modern Pressnitztalbahn versions
- Dynamic numbering (DR and Pressnitztalbahn)
- Original IV-K sounds
- Dynamic regulator and steam chest simulation
- Dynamic Körting vacuum air brake simulation
- Dynamic exhaust sound
- Dynamic particle simulation (steam, smoke)
- Dynamic wheel slip
- Dynamic injectors (depending on temperature)
- Limited sanding operation
- Communication with other vehicles
- Communication by whistle
- Traglastenwagen with Random Skin function
- Error and fault message system
- Scenarios for the Pressnitztalbahn V2 route (not included)
- Quick Drive enabled
- German and English language manuals are included
- Included rolling stock:
- OOw, HHw, GGw - in green and brown
- Traglastenwagen - passenger coach
- Packwagen - for heavy objects
- Rollwagen - a narrow gauge wagon on which a standard gauge wagon can be loaded
Kohle im Winter
Duration: 45 minutes
Due to the onset of winter, the people around Pressnitz are dependent on coal. Transport various OO-OOw coal wagons to Steinbach, but first you must assemble your wagons.
Duration: 30 minutes
A train has broken down on the line. Go there and take it to Jöhstadt.
Steinbach - > Jöhstadt und zurück
Duration: 55 minutes
Take the train from Wolkenstein to Jöhstadt, where you can take on water and coal. Afterwards you must drive back to Steinbach.
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Intel Core-i5 4690 3.50 GHz Quad Core or AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.80 GHz Quad Core or better
4 GB RAM (maximum possible under 32-bit Windows) /16 GB or better for 64-bit Windows
nVidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 480 with 4 GB dedicated VRAM or better
1.0 GB hard drive space
Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
Network: Broadband connection
The included scenarios are for the Pressnitztalbahn Wolkenstein-Joehstadt v2.0 route. This route is not included with this software; details of where it can be downloaded are included in the Saxon IV-K manual.