Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS51000
- Publisher: SimTrain
- Language: Deutsch/Français/English
- Current version: 1.00
In the years of construction 1889 to 1908 at the SLM 16 pieces of the G 3/4 were manufactured for the meter gauge. The 1'C had a numbering from 1 to 16. The G 3/4 is a series of light steam locomotives, which was first delivered to the Landquart-Davos Railway (LD), which later became the Rhaetian Railway.
The G 3/4 No. 11 "Heidi" was also converted to hot steam by the Club 1889 and the company DLM AG: Also in this conversion, the entire cylinder mechanics was replaced by new components, whose characteristics compared to the original wet steam construction were not changed ,
The braking system is ensured by a vacuum brake, a backpressure brake and a handbrake.
- 26 steam train: "Full steam to Küblis"
- 27 steam train: "Winter steam in Davoserland"
- 28 steam train: "Weekly Market in Klosters - 1"
- 29 steam train: "Weekly Market in Klosters - 2"
- BK01: Steam in Filisur (by Bernd Diehl)
- BK02: Special train to Klosters (by Bernd Diehl)
- BK03: Coal transport in winter (by Bernd Diehl)
In addition, you can also select these steam trains under "Quick Drive".
The configurations are:
- Steam engine alone
- Steam locomotive with a mixed freight train
- Steam locomotive with a passenger train.
This allows you to continue to travel on RhB routes and other meter gauge routes.
Detailed service timetables are also attached in english to this product. Print the service timetables before driving.
Rolling stock list
- RhB G 3-4 Nr.11 Heidi
- RhB G 3-4 No. 1 Heidi with snow plow
- RhB G 3-4 No. 1 Rhätia
- RhB G 3-4 No. 8 Thusis
- RhB passenger car 1.Cl. & 3.Cl.
Passenger- and Freight cars:
- Gbk covered in brown
- K1 gray covered
- L3 gray open
- F4004 baggage car
- Filisur Stübli
- D4052 Rhätia Stübli
Train Simulator (for the scenarios you need the Heidi-Express)
32/64 bit operating system: Windows 7/8/10
3.0 GHz PC or other dual core processor
8.0 GB RAM
Direct X 9.0c compatible graphics card with 1024 MB video memory
600 MB of free hard disk space