Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS50845
- Publisher: Trains and Drivers
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.01
Trains and Drivers scenarios for the Train Simulator Route Add-On "Miami - West Palm Beach". Experience the daily business on this busy american route in seven exciting and prototypical scenarios. Three additional RailFan-Scenarios accompany this realistic and exciting pack of scenarios.
- Tri Rail Train P620 Pt.1: Take charge of Tri Rail Train P620 between Miami Airport and West Palm Beach, calling at all stations. In part one, you will be taking P620 from Miami to Fort Lauderdale Broward calling at Hialeah Market, MetroRail Transfer, Opa Locka, Golden Glades, Hollywood, Sheridan Street, Fort Lauderdale Airport, and finally, Fort Lauderdale Broward. You will be driving from the Cab Car. It’s a rainy Florida night, so lets hope for no delays. Unload the passengers here at Miami Airport with anticipation of an 11:00pm on-time departure. Date: May 17th, 2016.
- Tri Rail Train P620 Pt.2: Continuing from Part One, proceed onto West Palm Beach. However, the storm is still hitting, so you'll have to cope with the heavy rain. Your remaining stops are Cypress Creek, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, and finally, West Palm Beach. However, everything doesn’t always go according to plan, so be aware!
- CSX Train Q-453: This morning, you will be taking CSX Train Q-453, a CSX Manifest train operating southbound along the Miami Subdivision to Hialeah Yard. You have been stopped at a signal located at Northwood Main 1 North due to Tri Rail Train P665. You have caught up with P665, and will be following him on your southbound run. Wait here at Northwood Main 1 North until P665 clears the block. Once he has, you may depart, but watch out for more adverse signals and try to cope with P665’s stop’s. Your train is quite heavy, so be very careful judging braking distances when approaching red signals. For power, you have three Dash 8-40CW’s, and an SD50, totalling 15,500 Horsepower.
- Northbound Rocks: Today, you will be taking a CSX Northbound Loaded Rock train from here at your crew change point of Cypress Creek, all the way north to the sidings of Mangonia Park. It’s a clear day out, so no delays are expected. For power today, you have three EMD SD50’s on point, and one Dash 8-40CW on the rear.
- Working The Hialeah Sidings: Today, you have been assigned with taking the “Hialeah Switcher” around the yard. You will need to get your cars that have just been dropped off by a Southbound Manifest, and deliver them to the drop off points at the NW Sidings. However, your duo of SD50’s have been suffering over-heating issues, so you will need to watch your RPM’s to prevent any engine damage. Fuel up your engines here at Diesel Point 1 @ Hialeah Yard Fuel Siding 1 and get started. Your cars are located at Hialeah Yard 16.
- Amtrak Silver Meteor #97 Pt.1: The Amtrak Silver Meteor, Operating 1,389 miles along the eastern coast of the United States between Miami, Florida and New York City, New York, twice daily, has become a part of the daily life of East Coast residents. Operating on the in-famous North East Corridor between New York and Washington D.C. pulled by ACS-64’s, and after Washington D.C by P42’s. 77 years after the inaugural run, you will be taking this service between West Palm Beach and Miami at Hialeah. In part one, you will be traveling from West Palm Beach to Fort Lauderdale Airport, calling at Delray Beach, Deerfield Beach, and Fort Lauderdale Airport.
- Amtrak Silver Meteor #97 Pt.2: Continuing from Part One, you will finish off of the remainder of Amtrak Train 97’s “The Silver Meteor” 1,389 mile trip, from Fort Lauderdale and Miami at Hialeah, calling at Hollywood en-route.
- Railfan: West Palm Beach: Sit back, and watch the action unfold here at West Palm Beach.
- Railfan: Ft. Lauderdale Airport: Sit back, relax, and watch the action unfold here at Ft. Lauderdale Airport.
- Railfan: Metrorail Transfer: Sit back, relax, and watch the action unfold here at Metrorail Transfer.
Miami Commuter Rail F40PHL-2 Loco Add-On
Miami – West Palm Beach Route Add-On
EMD SD50-2 Twin Pack (Trains and Drivers)
Download-Size: 4 MB