Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS50848
- Publisher: Trains and Drivers
- Language: Deutsch
- Current version: 1.00
Our first scenario pack for the South London Network Route Add-On brings you eight scenarios with stunning realism according to real-world timetables. You will drive commuter trains, diverted express trains and you will experience different challenging situations like temporary speed restrictions, storm hazards, power failures and of course, the tight timetable on this busy line. Weave your way through divertions, adversing signals and follow the signalman´s advices to stay in time. All eight scenarios are unique and you will need all your talent to master them. This pack needs a larger amount of DLCs than other packs, but you will get very realistic AI traffic with a stunning amount and variety of trains in each scenario.
- TaD - Diversion Express: You're in charge of Train 1U47 but instead of running express you're running via Crystal Palace. Will you be vigilant enough to weave your through the cautions and dangers to arrive at Victoria in enough time to form your return?
- TaD - Rushing around in Circles: It's morning rush hour in London, and everything going in and out of Victoria is using the slow lines. After a delayed departure, can you arrive into London Bridge within your PPM?
- TaD - Winter Wonderland: It's coming up to Christmas and the snow is falling, causing havock on the railway. Can you make up all of the lost time from your delays?
- TaD - Clapham and Back: You're taking over the delayed 9N56 from Highbury & Islington to Clapham Junction here at Surrey Quays due to the driver having a SPAD incident at Canada Water. Please drive as quickly and as safely as you can to Clapham Junction, arriving in time to form the return as 9M60.
- TaD - First Train: You're in charge of Train 5E05. You shall be coupling to a Southern 170 Unit at the North End of the yard before proceeding to London Bridge as Train 5E05.There's a lot to go wrong when shunting in a depot. Can you manage through the signals and pointwork?
- TaD - Commuting Home: It's evening rush hour in London. Can you keep to your tight schedule while weaving around London?
- TaD - Into the City: Take charge of Train 2P11 all stations into London. Do your best to remain on time with your tight schedule, commuters expect to be on time!
- TaD - Eye of the Storm: Starting late due to a train fault, can you drive fast and safe enough to arrive into Victoria within your PPM?
South London Network Route Add-On
London to Brighton Route Add-On
Southeastern Class 465 EMU Add-On
Class 455 EMU Add-On
Southern Class 455/8 EMU Add-On
Gatwick Express Class 442 'Wessex' EMU Add-On
Class 170 ‘Turbostar’ DMU Add-On
London Overground Class 378 'Capitalstar' EMU Add-On
Download-Size: 4 MB