Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS51055
- Publisher: Dovetail Games
- Language: Multilingual
- Current version: STEAM
Experience modern commuter traction along the wonderfully picturesque countryside of Southern England in Train Sim World: East Coastway. Operate your trains over a rail network represented how it is today, complete with modern signalling on a route that defines commuter and seaside rail operations. Reproduced in exquisite detail, every station, signal and milepost feel so real you could almost reach out and touch them.
It’s your job to take passengers and freight across England’s southern coast and into the country’s oldest rail-served seaside town, Brighton. Manage the complexities of running a modern-day railway, complete with separate branches that demand trains are kept to timetable in order to ensure everything remains on time. Whether you’re driving, riding along or watching the action, experience all the sights and sounds of a state-of-the-art railway.
Take control of an icon of British commuter motive power, the BR Class 377, as well as the BR Class 66 which heads freight traffic. Featuring authentic 750V DC Electric and Diesel-Electric simulations underpinned with expert technical knowledge and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately reproduced to make them feel just like the real thing.
Train Sim World: East Coastway caters for players of all ability levels with accessible training for beginners and advanced procedures for experts. Whether you're looking to get started driving trains or refreshing your expert knowledge, Train Sim World has it covered. Feel the detail as you step into the cab, take control then live out your dreams exploring the highly detailed and immersive environment in East Coastway!
Choose how you want to play in Train Sim World: East Coastway. Take control and master powerful locomotives, running-to-time or carrying out important tasks or riding along as a passenger and watching the world go by. Why not watch all the action unfold and capture amazing screenshots or go exploring and complete all the Jobs? Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see and experience in Train Sim World: East Coastway.
- 23 mile (38 km) route of the East Coastway route from Brighton to Eastbourne
- Includes additional 7 mile (12 km) branch route between Lewes and Seaford
- BR Class 377/4 in Southern Trains Livery
- BR Class 66 in EWS Livery
- JNA Open Bogie Aggregate Box Wagon
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling for both multiple unit and locomotive
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real locomotives
- Journey Mode features over 20 hours of activities for you to master
- Five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
- 50 Jobs for you to complete including replacing Route Maps, opening Ticket Machines, repairing Holes in Fences and placing Cycle Maintenance Points
- Accessible Training Modules to get you started quickly
- Extensive 24-Hour Timetable with over 200 timetabled services
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology
Train Sim World® 2020
OS: Windows 7 (SP1) / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 270 with 2 GB VRAM or more
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 20 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
Internet connection and free STEAM-ACCOUNT for the activation required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.