Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS50813
- Publisher: Railtraction
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.1.5
The Class 628 is a diesel multiple unit consisted of two carriages, one motorcar (BR 628) and one control car without powersupply (BR 928), developed in the early 1970s. Originally, the BR 628 were ordered to replace the older "Railbuses" Class 795, 798 and 515. The development of the BR 628 can be divided in several stages. The seond version of this class, the BR628-2, was an extended version of the previous two versions.
Before the diesel multiple units became widespread, a number of short-term requirements from the future production Class 628.2 units were integrated, including a 1st class open compartment, better ventilation and a dividing wall between the driver's cab and the passenger compartment. Externally the front and back were more angled, the triple headlamp was moved down and a train destination display added in order to improve the vehicle's appearance and to keep passengers better informed. In all, 150 of these units were procured between 1986 and 1989.
At the Kiel locomotive depot several of these railcars were driver for a while at up to 140 km/h, but because this seriously increased wear and tear, these express duties were soon terminated again. The Class 628.2 with the DB's Regionalbahn in Schleswig-Holstein was given a redesign with new seats, new interior decor, wheelchair ramps etc.The Class 628-2 can be operated in a maximum of four pairs and has a maximum speed of 120 kilometre per hour. The weight of a carriage is around 42 tons.
- Realistic sound effects (recorded from the real DMU). Optimized for EFX / Openall.
- Realistic cabin wheel/bogie sounds (stereo loops inside the cab).
- Authentic cab.
- Automatic wheelslip protection, Mica controlled.
- Sifa Safety system (Zeit-Zeit-Sifa).
- PZB System. (Modus U ,M ,O )
- Prototypical PZB 90 V2.0
- Doorlock system,
- Manual door closing systems
- 2 tone horn.
- Dynamic lights in the cab.
- Dynamic brakes controlable inside combined modus.
- Instrumental lights.
- Mirrors outside the cab. (Please note: the mirrors are not reflective).
- Mirrors inside the cab (include 2 textured effectswith realistic sound).
- Autonumbering(only for destination signs and quick setup for ai traffic).
- Photo textured details.
- Skin friendly body textures.
- TS2012 features (raindrops on the windows and visible frontlights).
- Destination signs with various German cities(45 version included and 4 free skinable ).
- Destination signs are ingame switchable or quick autonumbering setup.
- New German traindriver sitting only in the working cab(include yard/parked setup or ai setup).
- Quick drive compatible.
- 2 controlable wipers , include speedcontrol
- brake performance(with lua workaround for german brake simulation).
Following scenarios are included:
- BR628-2 - Destination Lindau (Three Country Corner Route)
- BR628-2 - Regio Service (Hamburg - Hanover)
- BR628-2 - Bullay - Trier (Along the Moselle valley)
Train Simulator + Route ‘Munich – Rosenheim‘ to drive the included scenarios
Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
350 MB Hard drive space
Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Download-Size: 80 MB