Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS51057
- Publisher: Dovetail Games
- Language: Multilingual
- Current version: STEAM
Scenic commuter and bustling summer holiday traffic come to life in the South Western Main Line: Southampton – Bournemouth route for Train Simulator!
The South Western Main Line was built in sections, with London to Southampton opening gradually between 1838 and 1840. The surge of traffic that soon followed was convincing enough for other companies to arrive and build railways that connected and extended further south west, including the Southampton and Dorchester Railway, and the Great Western Railway; all told, the SWML as it is seen today was finally built by the 1880s.
Another line built in the 1850s was the quaint Lymington Branch, which extends south from Brockenhurst and heads for Lymington, calling at two stations – the town and the pier. The pier station extends out onto the Lymington Quay, and a jetty was constructed to allow for ferry connections to the Isle of Wight.
With a deep connection to key ports, and a history of summer specials taking Londoners to the coast, the SWML grew in popularity and now sees over 140 trains every day. Take the time to delve into the New Forest, and immerse yourself in the authentic traffic of the South Western Main Line: Southampton - Bournemouth!
A total of 7 engaging career and 3 railfan mode scenarios are included:
-  1. The Lymington Branch
-  2. Midday Express
-  3. Stand In
-  4. Pursuit
-  5. Eastbound Stopper
-  6. A Cold One
- [A2] 7. Football Special
- [Railfan Mode] Southampton Central [Standard scenario]
- [Railfan Mode] Beaulieu Road
- [Railfan Mode] Brockenhurst
- 35-mile route from Southampton Central to Bournemouth, plus St Denys, Northam Depot and the Lymington Pier branch
- 15 authentic stations and picturesque New Forest scenery
- 7 Career and 3 Railfan Mode scenarios
- Quick Drive compatible
- BR Class 444 in South West Trains white livery
- BR Class 450 in South West Trains blue livery
- LNER Peppercorn Class A2 ‘Blue Peter’
- BR Class 47 in Maroon livery
- BR Mk1 coaches in Blood & Custard livery
- Container Freight wagons in various liveries
Train Simulator (aktuellste Version)
OS: Windows 7 (SP1) / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core-i3 4330 @ 3.50 GHz Dual Core or AMD A8 6600K @ 3.90 GHz Quad Core or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 graphics with 1 GB Dedicated VRAM or better
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 40 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX®: 9.0c compatible
Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
Internet connection and free STEAM-ACCOUNT for the activation required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.