This project covers the North Sea, the Channel and the Irish Sea and attempts to include every man- made object.
All the objects are placed in exactly the correct position using databases collected over many months. The ships are all located where they were on Jan 20, 2022, at 12:00 GMT. This means that every ship is in a ‘logical’ position. So, a cargo ship could be at an anchorage waiting for a port dock to become available, a small fishing vessel going to its fishing ground or a construction ship placing pylons for new wind turbines.
- Over a billion polygons
- Fully usable crew boat (designed to be used with outside view only)
- 388 new heliports
- 196 new airports (ICAO codes)
- 78 new NDB stations
- 741 new ships with helideck or winch locations
- 72 new substations (part of a wind park) helideck
- All objects with extensive LOD support, emissive and dynamic lights
- Most objects will have some form of animation
- and many more...