The Masterbus Veiling Pack is a comprehensive recreation of the Heavy-Duty Diesel Singledeck Wright Eclipse family from 2009 to the present day, including the GB Hawk, B8RLE, and highly popular B7RLE.
The add-on consists of many heavy-duty buses used throughout the UK. These mainly comprise third-party chassis, however, a new integral has recently entered the ring with the Single Deck Masterdeck.
Alongside the Masterbus Gen 3 Pack, the Masterbus Veiling Pack includes all the features you‘ve come to expect from a Masterswitch Studios product, including a large number of setvars for customisability across your fleet.
Apart from that, you can look forward to the usual highly detailed and accurate bus models as well as improved Ticketer ticket machines. Realistic sounds from several real-life counterparts round up your bus simulation experience with the OMSI 2 add-on Masterbus Veiling Pack.
- High customisability: Each repaint can be different with the use of setvars, allowing you to get as close to the variant you want to create as possible
- High detail and accuracy bring you a life-like experience
- Realistic operation of each variant, including fully interactable dashboard screen on the B7RLE and B8RLE
- Multiple custom destination displays based on the Hanover and Mobitec display systems
- Improved Ticketer ticket machine - licensed by Ticketer
- Realistic sounds from several real-life counterparts
- Random sound-set changes for different parts, making each drive a bit more unique
- Masterbus Veiling 2 B7RLE Euro 4 12.1m (1DR / 2DR)
- Masterbus Veiling 2 B7RLE Euro 4 12.1m - Gasket Glazing (1DR / 2DR)
- Masterbus Veiling 2 B7RLE Euro 5 12.1m (1DR / 2DR)
- Masterbus Veiling 2 B7RLE Euro 5 12.1m - Gasket Glazing (1DR / 2DR)
- Masterbus Veiling 3 B8RLE Euro 6 12.4m (1DR / 2DR)
- Masterbus Veiling 3 B8RLE Euro 6 Stealth 12.4m (1DR / 2DR)
- Masterbus Veiling 3 B8RLE Euro 6 Stealth 13.1m (1DR)
- Masterbus Veiling 3 B8RLE Articulated Euro 6 Stealth 18m (2DR / 3DR)
- Masterbus Veiling 3 Falcon Euro 6 12.1m - Masterdeck SD (1DR / 2DR)
- OMSI 2
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 8 / 10 / 11
- Processor: CPU with min 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics card: min. 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.