Das Microsoft Flight Simulator/FSX/P3D Add-on "FS2Crew: Flight Crew A320" wurde auf die Version 1.10 aktualisiert. Folgende Änderungen wurden vorgenommen.
- New: Option to auto reopen the FS2Crew Main Panel if, when using a single monitor, the FS2Crew window gets automatically hidden when you put the Flight Simulator window in focus.
- New: Option to select the model you are using (A318 to A330). This will load the associated Max Flap Speed values (VFE) for the selected aircraft. You can select NONE to disable the VFE speed check when calling for flaps during the approach phase.
- New: Option to set the Engine Start Sequence (1 then 2 instead of 2 then 1).
- New: A text label has been added to the Main Panel indicating if the FS2Crew Main Panel is (or is not) in focus. If you wish to use the available Hotkeys to trigger the Main and Secondary button, the FS2Crew Main Panel must 'not' be in focus since these events are detected by the simulator itself, and in order for the simulator to be able to detect an event, it must be in focus.
- Fixed: When starting the engines, the mode will no longer jump to takeoff mode.