The Prepar3D V4.5+ add-on "Aerosoft A330 professional" has been updated to version 188.8.131.52. Following changes have been made:
Version 184.108.40.206 - full new build:
- Bug Fix: EFB folder path full unicode support to fix issue with special characters
- Bug Fix: Dive issue when speed increased fixed
- Bug Fix: Several issues with ECAM MEMO logic fixed
- Bug Fix: Small fix for GSmini display
- Bug Fix: OVHD reading light on CPT side could have stayed on partly when turning it on/off several times
- Bug Fix: After setting altimeter to STD it might have happened that former QNH still was set on according ND altimeter while STD displayed on BARO selector
- Bug Fix: If upper ECAM is switched off its content is correctly displayed on lower ECAM. But in this situation some drawings were scaled incorrect...
- Bug Fix: Fix for park brk desync issue in CFD
- Improvement: A/THR response adapted for better turbulence handling
- Improvement: Added logic for FLEX setting
- Improvement: Several small adjustments in ND like heading bug visible with preselected HDG on FCU
- Improvement: Added logic for right MCDU to control right ND PLAN mode
- Improvement: Several adjustments with STEP ALTS implementation
- Improvement: Several speed flags and protection speeds and logics improved
- Improvement: Multiple fixes in holdings line drawing
- Improvement: COMs frequency spacing changed from 25kHz to now 8.33kHz
Please note that Connected Flight Deck in this version is not compatible with older versions.
Some of the manuals are shared with the smaller busses and show the A320 logo.