Welcome to Yorkshire Counties, a fictional map inspired by the UK areas of Yorkshire. The map has tight roads and an even tighter timetable - it will put even the most experienced OMSI driver to the test.
The Yorkshire Counties add-on gives drivers the difficulty of assessing corners before navigating them. Thereby, the real-life challenges on the UK roads are being simulated: mirrors want to be used correctly and the behavior of road users and pedestrians has to be assessed properly.
Throughout the map, players can experience a vast variety of lovely landscapes. Town centers, villages and country lanes, as well as a beautifully reimagined sea front are all inspired by real Yorkshire sceneries.
Moreover, the add-on has to offer a viaduct with a view, a long beach, weather- and seasonal textures, and several points of interest, too.
We are excited and proud to provide OMSI players with an immersive, unique, and detailed driving experience like never before. Welcome to Yorkshire!
- Hillswick Viaduct
- Ingleborough Seafront
- Windhaven Beauty Spot (screenshot area)
- Two Yorkshire depots (first and Yorkshire terrier)
- AI tram network to complete the immersion
- Official ticketer, First South Yorkshire, and Hulleys of Baslow endorsement
- Night time, university & park and ride routes
- Two new buses specced for Yorkshire (YC Masterdeck & YC Veiling B8RLE)
- Timetabled PDF files & user manual (printable material)
- Fully compatible and tested in Bus Company and Control Centre Simulator
- Full depot runs at the start, during and end of service
- and so much more
- OMSI 2
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
- CPU: Dual Core CPU with 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.