Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS50874
- Fabricante: ChrisTrains
- Idioma: Deutsch/English/Dutch
- Versión actual: 2.0.0
The Stadler Regio-Shuttle RS1 is the first widely used, new-generation, diesel railcar in Germany for local railway services. Its most characteristic feature is the trapezium-shaped window frames. The Regio-Shuttle is classified by the Deutsche Bahn as Class 650, however numerous private railways have their own Regio-Shuttles.
Originally an ADtranz product, the RS1 is now being built and sold by Stadler Rail AG. The RS1 is a standard gauge railbus built to UIC standards, available with centre buffer couplings or the usual European Buffers and chain couplers.
Two independent diesel-mechanical drive units, e.g. from MAN or IVECO, run either on diesel fuel or Biodiesel from rape seed oil, each drive both axles on one of the two bogies.
The RS1's appearance is striking because of its window design. This diagonal pillar system reduces weight and improves passenger views and flexibility of the seating layout.
From an operational point of view the Regio-Shuttle may be used for one-man operations on full gauge railways without any restrictions. Its relatively small capacity (maximum under 170 passengers) is balanced by the fact that the vehicle can be driven in multiples of up to seven units. A rake of five RS1's can thus handle a maximum of just under 850 passengers, albeit somewhat uneconomical compared with a locomotive-hauled train due to the fuel consumption of its ten diesel motors.
- Traction: electric
- Power: 2x257kW (345hp)
- Axle formation: Bo-Bo
- Length: 25.5m
- Maximum speed: 120km/h
- Weight: 90t
- Number built: 497
- Built by: Stadler Rail AG
- Year entered in service: 2005
- Full custom 3D model
- Versions for DB ZugBus Regionalverkehr Alb-Bodensee (RAB), ODEG and the fictional SeebergBahn
- Detailed cab view
- PZB90 and SIFA (train protection systems) emulations.
- Second class passenger view.
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, destination boards and more.
- Dynamic autonumbering
- Can be used in your own scenarios, and is available in QuickDrive.
- User's manuals supplied as a PDF file (in English, French, Dutch and German)
- Free updates for life
Scenarios will become available on the developers scenarios page.
'Expert' control mode (my add-ons typically do not work with 'simple' controls) -> Turn off simple controls!
We recommend to switwch 'Dynamic lightning' ON.
OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Processor (CPU): 2.6 GHz or higher
Min. 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Free memory on HDD: 50 MB
Download-Size: 107 MB
- Changed installer to use different compression to prevent antivirus false positives
- Added trackbed rumble and retarder sounds to IVECO engine folder
- Modified engine loop in IVECO engine folder to remove 'click' in audio (Thanks jstange on rail-sim.de)
- Correcting spelling mistake in cab (Scheibenwisser)
- Made the horn sounds 25% louder
- Moved the vents near the doors on one side to be in the correct place
- FOR REPAINTERS : The 4 door vents are now in 4 different positions in the texture