Get ready to drive one of the most iconic buses in intercity routes from the 2010‘s!
The S41x family is a range of high floor buses built for intercity and medium-distance lines that was in production between 2006 and 2020.
It has seen a great amount of success all over Europe, alongside its sister buses from Evobus. During the production run, this family has seen one major facelift, modernizing the dashboard and redesigning the interior, as well as changing the engine offer to include Euro-VI compliant engines.
The family is equipped with the 7.7 liter, inline 6 OM936 turbocharged diesel engine - capable of producing from 220 kW to 260 kW - mated to a 6-speed manual GO190-6 gearbox with retarder.
This OMSI 2 add-on allows you to drive buses in both pre-facelift (UL) and facelift (Business) variants, as well as having three length configurations to choose from for each. All of the buses come equipped with a modern AK0139 digital ticket printer and LAWO Compact destination display controller. It is also possible to add customization options, such as hubcaps and different models of seats.
- Six different bus models
- Fully modelled UL and Business variants
- Three available lengths
- Accurate simulation of the AK0139 ticket machine
- LAWO Compact destination controller
- Integrated air conditioning controls
- Visual customization: hubcaps, passenger seats, roof hatches
- Repaint kit included for easy livery creation
- OMSI 2 (min. 2.2.032)
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
- CPU: Dual Core CPU with 3 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: 2 GB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.