13,19 € *
Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS50545
- Fabricant: ChrisTrains
- Langue: Deutsch/English/Nederlands
- Version actuelle: 4.0.0
A reproduction of the Class 6400 locomotive can still be seen on Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch...plus
Informations sur le produit "NS 6400"
A reproduction of the Class 6400 locomotive can still be seen on Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch national railways) network.
- Comes in nine colour schemes
- An additional 6 'look-alike' skins for ACTS, Husa, Independent Rail Partner, and Strukton. The 'look-alike' colour schemes are technically for a MaK 1206 locomotive. There are some big differences between the 6400 and the MaK 1206, but they look similar enough that these skins are a good substitute for a full custom 1206 locomotive.
- Cab with two working driver positions (front and rear)
- Independent wiper controls for front and rear.
- Flashing yard lights.
- Parking / hand brake.
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls and other functions.
- Dynamic autonumbering with names (each of the 6400 locomotives had a name as well as a number)
- Can be used in your own scenarios.
- Basic user's manual supplied as a PDF file. (The manual is available in Start->All Programs->ChrisTrains)
- Free updates for life
- Series: NS6400/6500
- Traction: Diesel-Elektrisch
- Power: 1180kW
- Axle formation: Bo-Bo
- Length: 14,4m
- Maximum speed: 120km/h
- Weight: 80t
- Number built: 120
- Built by: MaK / Vossloh
- Years entered service: 1988-1995
Liens supplémentaires vers "NS 6400"
- Huge art update - all models deconstructed and re-textured from the ground up
- New: MaK g1206 version - "Pink Panther"
- New: "lookalike" MaK g1206 cab with the blue panels
- New: All versions apart from the oldest NS ones now have GSMR-II radios instead of Telerail
- New: horn sounds
- New: cab sounds for switches, parking brake on/off and ATB Bell
- New: low speed brake squeal sounds for NS6400 (not for g1206)
- New: sound for engine brake release
- New: wheel flange sounds
- New: electrical sounds
- New: full manual control of ALL lights. 'H' and HUD for simple lights, or manually set all six headlights using the switches in the cab
- New: two more 'cab' camera positions on the footplates at either end of the engine (outside)
- New: The wiper 'interval' switch now makes the wipers work intermittently
- Fixed: a long-standing issue with the headlight switches in the cab
- Fixed: brake cylinder pressure needle in cab that did not respond to engine (direct) brake
- Fixed: Engine brake no longer affects remcriterium or ATB
- Fixed: the yard lights flash at a consistent speed instead of being tied to the speed of the game
- Fixed: a problem where the engine brake could cancel ATB. Only trainbrake can cancel ATB now.
- Fixed: Added missing names to rear of cabs on older 6400 models.
- Improved train brake performance
- Manuals updated with latest information, and re-formatted with new table of contents
- "Lookalike" MaK g1206 versions are now much closer to real g1206, with a lot of changes:
- Cab moved backwards to right location
- Wheels have disc brakes instead of block brakes
- Handrails designed to look like g1206 configuration
- Engine exhaust moved to the side
- Engine covers have correct 'steps' and width changes
- Two radiator fans on top
- Headlight changes
- Red yard lights on top of the cab
- Many other changes too many to list