The Studio Polygon 400 MMC is a low-floor double-deck bus produced since 2014. It is available on a variety of chassis to suit different requirements. Options include various lengths, engine, gearbox, seating and more. It includes a highly detailed rendition of the real bus.
This pack contains various variants based off the Alexander Dennis Enviro 400 MMC with both Alexander Dennis and Scania chassis options. Various body lengths are included ranging from 10.3m to 11.5m, and also two fictional left-hand drive variants for use in the European market.
Initial release (v1.0) of this pack will include two chassis. One based off the Alexander Dennis E40D chassis with three lengths (10.3m, 10.9m and 11.5m) and the other chassis being based off the Scania N250UD chassis with two lengths (10.9m and 11.4m).
Also included is a fictional left-hand drive variant based off the E40D chassis. A wide list of setvars is also included ranging from different seating types, a choice of ticket machines, engine stop-start, interior information displays and much more. A full feature list can be found further in the description.
Planned FREE future updates include London variants, hybrid variants, low-height variants and more left-hand drive variants.
- High detail and accuracy: Over a year of development has gone into this addon with various depot visits and work on the real buses to ensure every detail has been included and that the bus handles, as it should. Extensive research and references have been used to recreate this bus to the highest of accuracy.
- Complete systems: Systems have been custom scripted to create a true realistic 400 MMC experience, these systems include engine stop-start, DPF regeneration, regenerative braking system and more
- Random dynamic events: Such as disabled stop bell, dynamic litter, driver telematics and more.
- Fully functional ticket machines: ranging from Ticketer, Almex and VIX-Style
- 3 destination controller types: Choose from one of three controllers based on Hanover's EG3, DG3 or G3, available through the OMSI setvar system
- 3 seating types: Choose from one of three seating types including Civic V2s, Civic V3s and Lazzerini Practico 3840.
- Ticketer ticket machine: this add-on includes a highly accurate rendition of the Ticketer ticket machine which has been officially licensed by Ticketer UK. A lot of time and effort has been invested on the ticket machine to jam as much as functionality into it as possible, making it the most advanced and complex UK ticket machine.
- Mirror screens: This replaces the exterior mirrors with cameras inside the cab, based off ADL's new SmartVision technology.
- High customizability: The OMSI setvar system allows for each bus to be unique depending on operator specification. With a wide range of setvars available including but not limited to:
- Exterior / interior ad boards
- Cab assault shields (with a further choice of a fixed or openable one)
- Mirror types, including camera mirrors
- Internal next stop display screens
- Wheel accessories (Wheel trims, Alcoa rims and wheel nut indicators)
- Various seat types
- Numerous destination controllers
- Engine stop/start
- Various ticket machines
OMSI 2 – The Omnibus Simulator min. 2.2.032
Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Processor (CPU): min. 2.8 GHz
Memory (RAM): min. 4 GB
Free hard disk space: 4 GB
Graphics card: min. 1024 MB, DirectX 9.0c or higher
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.