Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
- Numero Ordine: AS14931
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Sviluppatore: Simula Games
- Lingua: Multilingual
- Versione corrente: STEAM - Early Access
Truck & Logistics Simulator is a vehicle simulation game where you are tasked to perform logistics from beginning to end in single or multiplayer. Take control of more than 20 unique vehicles to perform complex loading tasks and deliver the diverse cargo directly to your customers. Master all the individual logistics vehicles like forklifts, cranes, telescopic handlers, wheel loaders and many more to load up your vans, pickups and heavy trucks.
Dive into the progressive career mode and accomplish challenging missions to buy new vehicles, upgrade your vehicle fleet and take on the real heavy loads. Pull off dangerous off-road missions with loads as big as a 21 tonnes articulated loader that will push your driving skills to the limit. Master each unique vehicle and use them to their fullest potential to maximize your income and driver experience to become the biggest logistics company in town.
Become an expert in fragile cargo missions that require special care. Load, drive and deliver carefully without damaging the cargo to gain a higher reward. Maneuver vehicles onto your trailers for vehicle transport missions. Attach trailers to your vehicles to increase cargo capacity, repair your vehicles in maintenance areas and fill up your vehicles’ fuel tanks at the gas stations.
Jump into the cross-platform multiplayer and drive exciting convoy deliveries with your friends on Switch and PC. Start delivering now and build your logistics empire!
- More than 20 unique vehicles with realistic interior and driving physics
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer with cooperative missions: Make convoys and deliver together with your friends
- Purchase vehicles from minivans to heavy trucks and grow your logistics fleet
- Load your trucks by operating unique loading vehicles from logistics areas (Forklift, Loader, Crane, etc.)
- Transport heavy vehicles (cars, forklifts, wheel loaders, ATV's) by loading them onto the trailer
- Day/night cycle and realistic weather: Drive careful in weather conditions including Rain and Fog
- Dynamic tire deformation: Adjust the pressure of the wheels of your vehicle
- Vehicle damage can cause Axles to bend, affecting vehicle physics realistically
- Thousands of different missions, including challenging and dangerous off-road tours
- Vehicle customizations (Paint, Window tint, Interior dashboard color, Xenon headlight, etc.)
- 24 km² open-world map where you can reach anywhere without invisible walls
- Trucks (Semi/Rigid)
- Dropside Vans
- Monster Truck
- Van/Pickup levels: Attach a utility trailer to your van/pickup to increase its load capacity. Use forklifts to load cargo into the vehicle, then drive it to the destination. In pickup levels, you should avoid dropping the cargo.
- Crane - Truck or Telehandler - Truck levels: Place containers on the trailer by controlling the crane or telescopic handler, then drive the truck by attaching the trailer. In some truck levels, after delivering a container to a harbor, use a harbor crane to load the container on a cargo ship. (in development)
- Car/Vehicle carrier truck levels: Drive cars or vehicles on the trailer, after attaching the trailer to the truck, drive to the destination. Different types of vehicles like Forklifts or Backhoe loaders can also be loaded to trailers and then carried by driving the truck.
- Forklift-Truck (semi or rigid trucks) levels: Load trucks trailer with using a forklift, deliver cargo with driving the truck.
- Dumper truck levels: Load dumper trucks using a wheel loader. After arriving at the destination, unload the load with lifting its body with hydraulics.
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Double Core with 2 Ghz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 520, Nvidia GT 730, AMD R7 240 or better (Intel onboard GPU's are supported)
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 4 GB available space
Internet connection and Steam user account required.
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.