Heuliez is a French coachbuilder based in Rorthais in the Deux-Sèvres. Despite its very long history, the manufacturer is still known for its ability to maintain 100% French production by workers and not by robots.
The company has been producing car bodies since 1920, but since 1937 it has concentrated on its Heuliez bus section, which specializes in bodywork. In the early 1990s, it was integrated into the CNH industrial group, which also includes bus manufacturer Iveco.
In 1984 Heuliez released the GX107 model. This was the first passenger transport vehicle produced under the name GX. In 1986 Heuliez launched the world's first double articulated vehicle under the name GX237. It is produced in an edition of only 10 copies under the name Renault Megabus. However, the GX series as we know it today was only introduced in 1994 with the GX317, the very first flat-bottomed bus accessible to people with reduced mobility.
With the introduction of the GX117 series in 1998, Heuliez offered for the first time a complete range of city buses with a midi bus, a standard and an articulated bus.
As Heuliez is a coachbuilder, the French manufacturer built its buses on the technical basis of established manufacturers such as Mercedes (1975 to 1984) , Renault (1994 to 2001), Volvo (1995 to 2001) and, since 2001, Iveco vehicles.
The French design collective Acrotere Design invites you to discover the French manufacturer through its most popular vehicle: the GX327.
You can go through the history of this famous model by choosing one of the 20 versions representing real vehicles that are in use on the French networks of Brittany, for example.
Attention to detail was the key word when creating this add-on. Wherever you look, you will find realistic elements created over many years of work. Your hearing will be flattered by authentic sounds representing the 4 different engines and 4 gearboxes.
The customization possibilities with this vehicle are practically unlimited. You can set up 25 setvars, each with an average of 3 options, and choose different paint finishes. This results in countless possibilities of combinations that can be adjusted.
- Over 20 different models
- 25 setvars with countless equipment possibilities
- Authentic Sounds
- Various engines: EURO 3 (2005-2006), EURO 4 (2006-2010), EURO 5 (2020-2011), EEV 2011-2014
- Different transmissions Voith 3 and 4 speed, ZF and CVT (Hybrid)
- Numerous repaints included: CTRL Lorient, RTM Marseille, MAT St Malo, KICEO Vannes, BIBUS Brest, Horizon Chateauroux, Lignes d'Azur Nice, Envibus Antibes
- Repaint-templates are supplied
- OMSI 2 (at least version 2.3)
- Windows 8.1 / 10 (64bit)
- Dual-Core, e.g. Core i5 with 2.8 GHz or comparable (Quad-Core with 3.0 GHz recommended)
- 4 GB main memory
- 3D graphics card with at least 1,024 MB (2,048 MB recommended)
- Sound card
- 10 GB free hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware and software
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.