Discover the next OMSI 2 add-on in the Coachbus 250 series: Coachbus 250Next!
The Coachbus 250Next is a large class bus designed to transport people over long distances. The bus’s modularity allows it to operate as a tourist bus as well as for long-distance transport between cities and as a suburban bus. It is equipped with a six-cylinder diesel engine D2356H M6U with manual transmission S6-90U or diesel engine Y-238 with manual transmission S6-90U.
The add-on offers a wide variety of modifications, both exclusive and rare, of the Coachbus 250Next. Accurate geometry, high-quality sounds, realistic physics and high-quality textures guarantee a gaming experience that is close to reality.
- Several modifications through the different years of production:
- Coachbus 250.67
- Coachbus 250.67_2x
- Coachbus 250.93 Engine 2356
- Coachbus 250.93 Engine 238
- Coachbus 250.95 Engine 2356
- Coachbus 250.95 Engine 238
- Coachbus 250.98
- Coachbus 250.98_2x
- Coachbus 250_SL
- Coachbus 250_SL_2x
- Accurate geometry
- High-quality sounds
- Realistic physics
- High-quality textures
- OMSI 2 – The Omnibus Simulator min. 2.2.032
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor (CPU): min. 3 GHz
- Memory (RAM): min. 4 GB
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB
- Graphics card: min. 2 GB, DirectX 9.0 or higher
Internet connection and Steam user account required
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.