The series of buses from the French bus manufacturer Heuliez finds a continuation in OMSI 2, the Omnibus Simulator, with the GX x37.
The Heuliez GX x37 already impresses with its outer shape, which is slightly rounded and therefore looks very modern. This bus was introduced in 2014 and it is a consistent further development of the manufacturer's previous city buses.
For this add-on, there are therefore different versions of the buses that have been adapted to the different needs of the transport companies. For example, the interiors are different, depending on the door layout.
In the present edition, mainly diesel engines are used, whose sounds have all been specially rerecorded and mixed. No less than 5 different engine sounds await OMSI fans.
The add-on also comes with solo bus but also articulated bus versions and can therefore be used on different OMSI maps, depending on the character of the map. They look good everywhere and, like the other virtual models from Heuliez, perform reliably.
So climb aboard these modern and functional buses from the French Rorthais, the headquarters of Heuliez.
- Solo and articulated bus versions
- Different interior fittings depending on door type
- Different door layouts
- New sounds from a total of 5 diesel engines
- Directional bend lighting
- Conduent ticket printer
- Lumiplan Matrix Controller
- Individual SETVAR settings for e.g. fronts and glass roofs
- Repaint templates are included
- OMSI 2 (at least version 2.3)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Dual-Core, e.g. Core i5 with 2.8 GHz or comparable (Quad-Core with 3.0 GHz recommended)
- 4 GB main memory (8 GB recommended)
- 3D graphics card with at least 1,024 MB (2,048 MB recommended)
- Sound card
- 2 GB free hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware and software
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.