Bienvenue en France! Now, after the OMSI-Map Saint-Servan, we are heading back to France.
The Add-on Grand Paris Moulon - With the Express 91.06 through France from developer Creations AgoraS-114 plays in the area south of Paris. Also in our neighbouring country there is a big fanbase for the bus simulator OMSI. And there's no doubt that this is a wonderful country for bus travel too.
To the north of the Essonne department and to the south of the Yvelines department respectively, there is the French Silicon Valley. There are many companies and start-ups in the digital sector that are involved in the world of today and tomorrow. This is why the landscape in the OMSI map changes abruptly from modern business buildings to French small-town idyll or typical village character. This area is modelled on the OMSI extension Grand Paris-Moulon.
More than 500 new 3D objects have already been built and adapted for this OMSI map to give the map the French flair.
The OMSI player can also expect nice features like the brand new SAEIV INEO (Système d'Aide à l'Exploitation Information Voyageur INEO), which is comparable to an ALMEX system, but with considerably more features and an exciting innovative online possibility.
There are a total of 13 lines, including 2 urban and 7 interurban lines, as well as a shuttle bus. Also included are 3 school bus lines.
The journey times on the different lines are between 15 minutes and 1 hour. Two bus companies operate the bus networks on the map: Inter'Essonne and GPM Mobilités.
Get on board, France awaits you in OMSI 2.
- 13 lines, including 7 city and 2 interurban lines, 1 shuttle and 3 school bus lines
- New SAEIV INEO system - comparable to the Almex, with innovative online options
- Spectacularly changing environments, from village idyll to high-tech industrial area
- The flair of France through numerous typical objects
- Travel times up to one hour per line
- Contains a Solo-Bus C2 NGT in different versions
- OMSI 2 (at least version 2.3)
- Windows 8.1 / 10 (64bit)
- Dual-Core, e.g. Core i5 with 2.8 GHz or comparable (Quad-Core with 3.0 GHz recommended)
- 4 GB main memory
- 3D graphics card with at least 1,024 MB (2,048 MB recommended)
- Sound card
- 10 GB free hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware and software
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.
- Addition of textures
- Correction of erroneous DDS files
- Adjustment of the white matrix display at C2 KI
- Spline optimization (png, jpg to dds)
- Object optimization (png, jpg to dds)
- Optimisation of the on-board system (INEO and Conduent)
- Correction of some street lamps (light effect shifted to the model)
- Correction of invisible walls
- Addition of a document on INEO codes
- Update of the document IBIS Codes
- Passenger detection correction at the "Synchrotron Soleil" bus stop (Shuttle H)
- Removal of old residual signposts (Express version 91.06)
- Adjustment of the announcements at the stops "PAUSE BP1" and "Persian Wood" stops (Lines 7 and 8)
- Signage added on the RD36 section
- Updated signposts on the route of line 17
- Updated signposting for the route of line 14 (EDF Campus Paris-Moulon branch)
- Marguerite Perey stop added
- Slight optimisation of the repaints of the GX 327
- Optimisation of Navigo/Tickets T+ textures
- Optimisation MI79 RER B
- Correction service sheet 06-610
- Enlargement of the junction towards Petit Plan to facilitate manoeuvring
- STOP suppression at Noisy-le-Bâcle
- Correction bus shelter simple rendertype
- Error removed to hint "Warning: Did not find texture file ".....AnzeigenKrueger230x32palletsGPM.....bmp"!"
- Optimisation of MAN LC A23 AI (repaints)
- External sound correction C2 NGT "Warning: Sound load: Error while creating DS Sound Buffer, E_INVALIDARG".
- GX 327 doorsound Correction
- Plugin optimization
- Correction of INEO/Driver/PAX Info scripts for each bus
- Add "services" folder in maps/Grand Paris-Moulon in offline mode
- Addition of sound announcements at the Orsay-Ville terminus Station line 7
- Addition of sound announcements stop "Marguerite Perrey" (lines 91.06B/C)