Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS50596
- Publisher: ChrisTrains
- Language: Deutsch / English / Nederlands
- Current version: 3.0
A reproduction of the SLT Sprinter electric passenger train that can be seen all over the Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch national railways) network.
The Sprinter Lighttrain (SLT) is an electric multiple unit (EMU) used on Sprinter-services by the Nederlandse Spoorwegen. The units were designed to help phase out the use of 60's and 70's rolling stock such as the older Mat '64.
There are four- and six-car consists, that because of their shorter carriage lengths are similar in overall length to the older three- and four-car trains.The SLT 'working' designation is S70 (four-car, 69,36 m long) and S100 (six-car, 100,54 m long).
The first trains began running tests in the Netherlands in 2008 and were put into service in 2009. Through the use of Jacobs bogies, the inter-carriage joins are short and wide. A signature feature of the SLT is the large amount of 'airiness' in the carriages. This is possible because of the large windows, and that there are no separating walls or doors between the carriages. The only walls are glass ones, used to separate 1st and 2nd class seating areas.
|Maximum speed||160 km/h|
|Built by||Bombardier / Siemens|
|Years entered service||2009-|
- Full custom model
- Hybrid audio uses 95% custom sounds and 5% Railworks sounds
- SLT-4 and SLT-6 versions
- Detailed cabview
- Second class passenger view with working passenger information display (destination, speed, train number, outside temperature)
- Uses smart scripting for cab lighting, custom controls, destination boards and more
- Dynamic autonumbering
- Can be used in your own scenarios, and is available in QuickDrive
- English, Dutch and German User's manual supplied as a PDF file
- Free updates for life
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Processor (CPU): 2,6GHz or higher
RAM: min. 4GB RAM
DirectX: 9.0c or higher
Download-Size: 32 MB
Installations-Size: 50 MB
'Expert' control mode (my add-ons typically do not work with 'simple' controls. Turn off simple controls.
Recommended: TSX mode ON (for shadows, stencil labels in cabs, train lighting etc)