Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS14105
- Fabricante: Halycon
- Idioma: English/German
- Versión actual: STEAM (1.05)
This second OMSI 2 Downloadpack is all about utility vehicles in OMSI 2. The Downloadpack Vol. 2 contains a total of nine different utility AI vehicles awaiting deployment on a diverse selection of OMSI maps. The utility vehicles are not directly drivable, but they make the traffic on each map much more realistic.
Every bus driver knows all too well what a challenge these vehicles present. Trundling slowly along, they make it hard for drivers to keep to their timetables.
Vehicles like street sweepers and construction vehicles move far more slowly than ordinary vehicles and need to be overtaken with skill.
A total of nine vehicles ranging from refuse collection trucks to multifunctional light trucks are ready to roll onto the streets. Each boasts different repaints, and some also have their own animations (flashing warning lights or rotating brushes) and their own special sounds.
In order to maintain game speed even while adding more AI vehicles, all models have been optimised and adapted for top performance on the OMSI 2 maps. These vehicles are new and have not yet been used in any commercial OMSI 2 Map add-on.
The package includes modified AI vehicle lists for the most-played OMSI 2 add-ons, among them Aachen, Berlin X10, Gladbeck, Hamburg Day & Night and Rheinhausen, and for the freeware maps Ahlheim, Blankwitz, Krumenaab, Lemmental and Städtedreieck.
With the OMSI 2 Downloadpack Vol. 2 - AI vehicles, modern maps look even more realistic and virtual driving comes another step closer to driving in real traffic conditions.
- 9 different AI vehicles, some featuring additional animations
- Vehicles based closely on models from well-known manufacturers
- Modern AI vehicles like refuse trucks, street sweepers, wheel loaders, multifunctional light trucks, excavators and various car transporters
- Vehicles with different repaints/colours and liveries
- Static models for placing on maps
- Ready to use AI lists are supplied for use with existing maps
- Some vehicles have their own special sounds included
- Performance-optimised 3D models
NOTE: The AI vehicles must be manually integrated into the existing OMSI maps for use. There is no automatic integration!
OMSI 2 (Versin 2.3)
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit)
Processor: Dual Core, e.g. Intel Core i5 with 2.8 GHz or similar (Quad Core with 3.0 GHz recommended)
RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
Video card: DirectX 9.0c, 1 GB VRAM (recommended: 2 GB VRAM)
500 MB free disk space
DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware and software
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.
- Vehicles used as buses can now approach more than one breakpoint
- Speed of the sweeper and excavator adjusted
- Waiting time of the vehicles at breakpoints can be adjusted manually in the AI_constfile_example_time.txt, default is 30 = 30 seconds
- The speed of the sweeper is defined in proportion to the rest of the traffic, default is 7 - this means the sweeper drives 1/7 of the speed of the other AI traffic
- This value can be adjusted manually in the AI_constfile_example_time.txt, but can not be null
- Value 10 would mean that the sweeper is 1/10 of the speed of the rest AI traffic, etc.
- In the case of vehicles with yellow warning lights, they start to light up automatically after stop
- Car sign font is provided