Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14504
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: crenetic
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: STEAM
Experience one of the most exciting professions in all its depth – Emergency Call 112 – Platinum Edition includes both the base game and the add-on KEF – The minor operations vehicle.
Emergency Call 112 is an exciting, fully detailed simulation of the eventful life of a big city fire department. It was developed in cooperation with and modelled on the fire brigade of Mülheim, Germany. Mülheim has one of the largest and most modern fire stations in Europe. Particular attention was paid to realism and accuracy in creating the various missions.
Never before has a simulation offered such great level of detail for the fire department vehicles, including and especially the fire engine LF24. All of the equipment and functionality have been incorporated. The water tender, turntable ladder and swap body vehicle are also fully functional and available for the virtual fireman. An AI-controlled command vehicle is also included.
The add-on "KEF – The minor operations vehicle" adds the namesake minor operation vehicle (German: Kleineinsatzfahrzeug, KEF) to the player’s fleet that’s being driven by a single person. Players can look forward to callouts like emergency door openings, cleaning oil spills, and barriers, as well as the kind of operations the fire fighters are tasked with following heavy storms. The KEF included in this add-on is a highly detailed model of a VW T4 HD.
Features Emergency Call 112:
- Fire brigade modelled on Mülheim’s fire department, set in a fictitious town
- Highly-detailed vehicles, such as the LF24 fire engine, a water tender, swap body vehicle and command vehicle
- Removable equipment
- Realistic, flexible, moveable hoses
- Interior and exterior fires
- Technical assistance for accidents
- Realistic fire spread using a fluid, dynamic simulation
- Many different scenarios including:
- Traffic accidents
- Oil slicks
- Fires in rooms and industrial areas
- Blocked roads
- Fire alarm
- Night operations
- Navigation systems in the fire trucks
- Functional light pole on the LF24
- Sophisticated AI to control the interaction between the fire fighters
- Realistic traffic at the site of the fire or accident
- An open game world where all of the buildings can be a scene of the action
Features Add-on KEF:
- Highly detailed vehicle, minor operations vehicle (Kleineinsatzfahrzeug, KEF)
- Freely removable tools and equipment from the vehicle
- Technical assistance after heavy storms or fire-fighting and police operations
- Pump deployment after heavy rainfall or water pipe breakage
- Barriers during operations
- Tree pruning
- Removing of torn-off branches
- Emergency door openings
- Shuttering of doors and windows
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
CPU: Quad Core CPU with 2.6 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11 (No support for on-board graphics)
Free disk space: 10 GB
Internet connection and Steam user account required.
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction. To use this product you have to agree with the Steam Subscriber Agreement („SSA“).