Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14924
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: stillalive studios
- Language: Multilingual
- Current version: STEAM
Build up your headquarter from the foundation to a complex emergency centre! The safety of the citizens in your city is in your hands – are you up to the challenge?
In Rescue HQ you build, organise, and manage a station for the three emergency departments police, fire brigade, and ambulance. With a limited initial budget, you further develop the HQ, expand your crew with new employees and provide them with all the equipment and vehicles they need. From time to time, large events will take place that demand your full attention. During all that you constantly take difficult decisions – do you invest in a new vehicle or in recreation rooms?
Protect your town from dangerous waters.
The new Rescue HQ Add-on - Coastguard brings you a whole lot of new possibilities. Now, you can not only protect your town’s citizens onshore, but also offshore!
Master various missions: no matter if sailing races on the River Thames, failed diving attempts, or smugglings in the bays of London’s waters – hold your emergency personnel ready for everything and, for the first time, build boats to help you mastering the missions on the water as perfect as possible.
Will you save London’s citizens and stay firm even in the most agitated waters? The royal family is counting on you!
In addition, Rescue HQ can be extensively modded. Create or download your own assets, maps, and missions via the Steam Workshop and connect with the community!
- Two settings, based on San Francisco and Berlin, with corresponding EU and US vehicles
- Unforeseen and varied missions – as well as large events
- Huge “scurrying factor”
- Extensive modding capabilities of all assets, maps, and missions
- Day/night cycle with shifts management and changing emergency types
- Personnel management from hiring new employees to training the crew to assigning them to missions
- Specific vehicles, rooms, employees, and equipment for the 3 departments
- Police department: bring prisoners into their cell and, subsequently, into the interrogation room, and train your police officers at the shooting range
- Medical department – Equipt the ambulance station with medical supplies to treat injured persons and get paid by the insurance
- Firefighting department – complete complex missions that demand a variety of emergency vehicles and equipment from respirators to water tanks
- Additional rooms like sleeping rooms, kitchen, recreation areas, training rooms, garages, etc.
- Purchase additional land to expand your headquarter
- Earn rewards from successfully completed emergencies – either directly in form of money and reputation, or after subsequent tasks as with patients and prisoners
- Continuous scenarios and endless mode that present ever new challenges to you by providing waves of unforeseen emergencies as well as large events, which you can read off a timeline and prepare for accordingly
- Three emergency departments under one roof
- Each with its own challenges and different points of focus in various scenarios
- New map: London
- New story mission – Timeline (Toxic Tea)
- New department
- 9 new vehicles
- Numerous new building objects (contraband station, life vest sewing station)
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
Processor: Dual Core CPU with 3 GHz (Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz recommended)
Memory: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Graphics card: 2 GB VRAM, DirectX11, Shader Model 5.1 (4 GB VRAM recommended)
Free disk space: 5 GB
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Note: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.