Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS50610
- Publisher: Dovetail Games
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.00
The European Loco and Asset Pack is aimed at users creating and using independently developed content for Train Simulator. If you install a route created by an external (third party) developer, they may specify that you require this asset pack in order to use their product.
This pack includes trackside detailing, trees and foliage, buildings, passengers and animals, as well as a number of UK and German locomotives.
Please note: This pack does not include any ready-to-drive routes but all locomotives included are Quick Drive compatible, giving you the freedom to drive the locomotives on any Quick Drive enabled route for Train Simulator, such as those available through Steam.
- HST, Class 55 Deltic, Class 37, Class 47 and Class 166 locomotives
- DB Class 101, Class 143, Class 151, Class 294, Class V200 and BR52 locomotives
- Black 5 and 7F steam locomotives
- Assorted passenger and freight wagons
- Railway track, fences and roads
- Railway signals, bridges and tunnels
- Trees and foliage
- Industrial and commercial buildings, houses and railway buildings
- People, animals and vehicles
- European ground textures
- Sound effect domes
Important note: If you have Railworks Train Simulator 2012, you already have the contents of this pack.
Note: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via Steam and activate it. This requires a Steam account.
Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
Hard Drive: 6 GB HD space
Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Additional: Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos