Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
- Numero Ordine: AS50835
- Publisher: Just Trains
- Lingua: English
- Versione corrente: 1.08
This LNER V2 Advanced collection features historic LNER and BR loco's as well as three different versions of the famous Green Arrow, all with matching tenders.
The V2 was used in many tasks, from hauling freight to express passenger services, but was no lightweight and thus was restricted for use on some lines. The locomotive was arguably one of Sir Nigel Gresley’s last great legacies before his untimely death in 1941. At one time 186 strong in number, they are considered by many to have been one of his most successful classes, thanks to their exploits both substituting for Gresley Pacific classes on express passenger trains and revolutionising the fast-fitted freight.
- Advanced - the default locomotive mode, featuring complex controls with realistic operations and reactions to give you the most authentic experience possible.
- Intermediate - disables damage modelling and minimises the complexity of the controls in Advanced mode, such as removing the steam chest effect, reverser lock and creep, and the train length affecting brake performance.
- Simple - the ‘Stop/Go’ control mode, which provides you with the absolute bare minimum of driving controls.
LNER & British Railways era collection:
The V2s wore many different liveries with a number of variants in their careers with the LNER and BR:
- LNER/British Railways Doncaster Green
- LNER/British Railways Darlington Green
- LNER/British Railways Unlined Black
- British Railways Lined Black
- British Railways Lined Green & Kylchap Double Chimney BR Lined Green
- Corresponding Type 2 and Type 3 4,200-gallon tenders are also included.
- Detailed and authentic audio
- Two types of regulator valve
- Operating snifter/anti-vacuum valve
- Realistic reverser behaviour
- Reverser lock
- Chuff sounds and exhaust effects
- Quillable whistle
- Weather and seasons have a direct effect on adhesion
- Animated exterior model cab controls
- Realistic water levels and gauges
- Permanent damage and solvable performance suppressions
- Fully modelled 3D firebox interior
- Realistic damper and fire temperature control
- Intelligent and advanced firing
- Davies & Metcalfe exhaust injector
- Tender controls
- Steam heat control
- Intelligent communication between Advanced locomotives
- Advanced and photorealistic smoke and steam effects
- Highly realistic and detailed external animations
- Advanced AI
- Driving in a double-header
- Operating independent loco and tender brake
- Realistic injector performance and steam usage
Windows 10 / 11
3.0 GHz PC or any Dual Core
2 GB RAM
1 GB graphics card
Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
5.5 GB hard drive space
Note: Some of the included scenarios require the European Loco & Asset Pack and routes which are not included with this V2 Advanced add-on.
This update fixes a bug in the scenario: ‘JT V2 - Picking up the Goods’ where the locomotive was being sent onto the wrong line. This issue was down to a piece of directional track being incorrect in the route. This incorrect track direction has been corrected but will only be in place when this scenario is being operated and does not permanently affect the route. This update allows this scenario to be successfully completed.
- This update fixes a bug in the scenario: ‘JT V2 - Picking up the Goods’ where the scenario instruction was incorrect telling you to couple to the wrong end of the locomotive. The instruction has been corrected and the scenario can now be completed.
- Updates the Ejector and coasting sounds and includes updated engine blueprints and updated scripts
- Better regulator control and much more forgiving damage modelling
- The simulation improvements make use of a tractive effort v/s speed curve that makes the loco less powerful at higher speeds