Welcome to Beijing, China’s capital city!
Drive through authentic streets in Beijing on the line 104 and discover both traditional narrow streets – hutongs – as well as teeming areas like downtown, different parks and big residential districts. No matter if in quiet night or during stressful rush hour – bring your passengers to their destination safely in self-service ticketing busses with realistic driving behavior. But remember to pay attention to pedestrians crossing the road during the red light!
As one of the busiest bus lines in Beijing, the line 104 especially leads through the Dongcheng District and passes many renowned streets and sights on its way, like for instance the shopping street Wangfujing, the National Art Museum of China and the Beijing Station.
- Line 104, Wuluju – Beijing Station
- Total distance of 11 km
- Route time: 35 - 50 minutes
- Realistic and highly detailed buildings
- Authentically modelled trolley bus with real engine physics and sound
- Realistic night view
- Beijing featured announcements and tickets, Chinese money
- Real timetable data
- Native passenger voices including Beijing Accent and Mandarin
- Al vehicles
- Adjusted Al traffic based on extensive research
- OMSI 2 (min. 2.2.032)
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
- CPU: Dual Core CPU with 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.