Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS14882
- Fabricante: A2A Simulations
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 1.00
This flying machine may rightly be called a “Goldilocks” aeroplane. It is not too big and not too small, not too complex and not too simple, etc. The Piper Cherokee 180 is, as the little flaxen-haired girl so famously declared, “Just right”!
This version of the Accu-sim Cherokee 180 is for P3D V4/V5 Professional only, please make sure that you have the right matching P3D V4 version.
The entire PA-28 Cherokee line from the humble two- seat 150 h.p. PA-28-140 to the swift, retractable undercarriage PA-28R-200 Arrow, to the powerful, heavy load-carrying 235 h.p. PA-28-235 Dakota, is respected as being one of the most popular, commercially successful series of aircraft containing within some of the most pilot-friendly aeroplanes ever built. Each member of the Cherokee family fills its particular niche at least as well as, and often better than other aircraft of similar type. However, of all of the many Cherokees the Cherokee 180, sitting as it does right in the middle of the pack has proven itself to be most popular and justifiably so. Introduced to the public in 1961, the first Cherokee, the 150 hp PA-28-150 was immediately well-received setting the pace for its later siblings who went on to provide pilots of all levels of experience with honest, dependable and well-performing aircraft which are fun and satisfying to fly, reliable, safe and economical to own and operate. However, getting to this place took some time and some very astute business and aeronautical skills and sense.
- A true propeller simulation
- Interactive pre-flight inspection system
- Gorgeously constructed aircraft, inside and out, down to the last rivet
- Physics-driven sound environment
- Complete maintenance hangar internal systems and detailed engine tests including compression checks
- VisualReal-TimeLoad Manager
- Piston combustion engine modeling. Air comes in, it mixes with fuel and ignites, parts move, heat up, and all work in harmony to produce the wonderful sound of a Lycoming 360 engine. Now the gauges look beneath the skin of your aircraft and show you what Accu-Sim is all about
- Bendix King Avionics stack with authentic period LED’s. Three in-sim avionics configurations including no GPS, GPS 295, or the GNS 400. Built-in, automatic support for 3rd party GNS 430 and 530
- STEC-30 Autopilot built by the book
- Electric starter with accurate cranking power
- Dynamic ground physics including both hard pavement and soft grass modeling
- Primer-only starts
- Persistent airplane even when the computer is off
- Four naturally animated passengers that can sit in any seat
- 3D Lights ‘M’ (built directly into the model)
- Pure 3D Instrumentation
- In cockpit pilot’s map
- Authentic fuel delivery includes priming and proper mixture behavior. Mixture can be tuned by the book using the EGT or by ear. It’s your choice.
- A2A specialized materials with authentic metals, plastics, and rubber
- Oil pressure system is affected by oil viscosity (oil thickness). Oil viscosity is affected by oil temperature. Now when you start the engine, you need to be careful to give the engine time to warm
- Eight commercial aviation sponsors have supported the project including Phillips 66 Aviation, Champion Aerospace, and Knots2u speed modifications.
- And much more …
*This version is for professional users in Prepar3D, in accordance to the Lockheed Martin Prepar3D professional license. This software is to be used for flight simulation only, and not to be used for real world flight training.
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4/V5 Professional*
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
Processor: Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 2666 MHz
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Free disk space: 2.1 GB, SSD highly recommended